• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elaboration on answers to Housing Issues @ TOC Forum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC is not in a position to make demands. They will be shiok if most attend. The rest of the points are irrelevant.

The issue is profile. As you correctly pointed out, LTK keeps trying to hide that he will soon disappear.

Frankly, I think he is very insecure. I can bet you that he will never turn up for any forums even if it is organised by WP as long as he has to participate. Soon people will realise that he is riding on WP name and Teochew partronage.

I can bet with Ramseth and you that if a hundred offers to attend a joint meeting or participate in a forum, he will not turn up. It is convenient to claim that it is tactical but in the long run, he is obviously uncomfortable. He is afraid to make a mistake.

During the GE, it is a different thing as rally speeches are one way. Looks like he is increasing becoming a dud or at least perceived to be.

Sorry to be harsh, but I think someone should have a word with him. It does no good for WP, the opposition etc. Look at Chiam , in his fragile conditions we hear and see him 10 times more than LTK. And this over and above the news with the issues that SDA/SPP affair.

Maybe his saliva is as expensive as bird's nest.

You miss out some things:

1) TOC's role and responsibility - if they wanted only Sec-Gens or Chairmen, they should have made it know and declined WP's attempt to send Giam. If they allow a party to send a non-Sec-Gen, they need to ensure that all speakers are treated equally.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can pengsan [“faint”] if HDB flat selling at cost and do away HDB grant. When I first bought resale flat, I took HDB grant to help me reducing some financial burden. Please don’t do away with whatever HDB grant already in place for future Singapore citizen buyer but do away for PR instead.

If all opposites think like GMS, I might as well vote for PAP. Die is your paisal [“business”].:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be possible that despite being an Opposition member and MP for Hougang, for reasons best known to himself, LTK is trying to distance himself from the opposition? I have to respectfully disagree with other bros here. I don't think it is a language issue. And I don't think it has anything to do with exposure for GG. LTK has his own agenda.