• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economy bad..will you still go KTV

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes :p my wish for this Lunar Chinese New Year is......

Hope more snobbish sinkie women get murder by foreign men here :biggrin:

Come on lah! Surely you dun mean it. Why would you wish pple to get murdered?

if they are snobbish, then ignore them lah. Why wish people harm?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah! Surely you dun mean it. Why would you wish pple to get murdered?

if they are snobbish, then ignore them lah. Why wish people harm?

Sorry la .. hope foreign monkeys can teach sinkie women a lesson hehehe

KTV sometimes you feel empty after going....

if you go church you always feel fulfilled! no kidding you should try it a few times.. :biggrin:

Go church & pray ..to find a good gf to become life partner ah ... :biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, $150 seems reasonable. But I haven't come across any KTV that does not have a mamasan. What is the mamasan's tip? ANd what does $150 buy u? Am I getting good mileage is what I want to know. Does $150 travel further at some KTVs versus others?

a few month ago , i go to sophia road with my friends. Level 2 or 3 , no mama san and girls are very young and friendly. bill is about 100 excluding tip.
but i prefers it then BS or New shanghai or New Beijing. Place name is calls 'Turboug' or somethings similar.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, since coming to Aust, I so itchy to go KTV, here got Japanese, Korean KTV, but very the EX, think like $150/hr. Hope when more Japanese colleague come down here I bring them there and expense company account. :wink:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, since coming to Aust, I so itchy to go KTV, here got Japanese, Korean KTV, but very the EX, think like $150/hr. Hope when more Japanese colleague come down here I bring them there and expense company account. :wink:

jap korean ktv??? where is at pal?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
jap korean ktv??? where is at pal?

There should be one in Crow's nest and another in the city. Rates are high here, they count by the hour and its $150/hr I remember not including drinks which is usually a bottle of hard liquor.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be one in Crow's nest and another in the city. Rates are high here, they count by the hour and its $150/hr I remember not including drinks which is usually a bottle of hard liquor.

hmmm..crow nest not that far....but 150/hr is rather costly...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm..crow nest not that far....but 150/hr is rather costly...

Damned can't seem to find the crows nest karaoke. They don't really advertise on web these ktvs. Suppose to have Japanese/Korean speaking meis meis in them. Manage to find this link, walked pass it a few times, very spartan exterior with 2 big bouncer outside.
http://www.my247.com.au/sydney/Baby-Face-Karoke-Bar.21051

Oei you want to go cheong sometime or not?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey got anoneh or kimchi mei-mei? ... :confused:

Relako

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time is 3.30 am, Saturday, 10 Apr.

Just came back from a KTV at Joo Chiat.

Idiotic KTV closes at 1 am. Haven't had my fill of alcohol, but have satisfactorily cupped a few nice silky boobs.

Soo Sen's ward is really happening. Long live PAP !!!!!!