• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Banker is staying in AH which has individual title. When I was signing SPA and bank loan 2 years back with my Lawyer and Banker together, I was asking about what's the benefit of having strata title. While my Lawyer was explaining, my Banker joined in the conversation to mention that his g&g was at that time being asked to removed. My Lawyer then quoted that it's important to have strata title if you want g&g, otherwise the owners may be asked to removed the boundaries any time. I did not follow up how it ends, but maybe someone's pocket might be filled up. So do you consider this as part of maintenance fee? :p

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Banker is staying in AH which has individual title. When I was signing SPA and bank loan 2 years back with my Lawyer and Banker together, I was asking about what's the benefit of having strata title. While my Lawyer was explaining, my Banker joined in the conversation to mention that his g&g was at that time being asked to removed. My Lawyer then quoted that it's important to have strata title if you want g&g, otherwise the owners may be asked to removed the boundaries any time. I did not follow up how it ends, but maybe someone's pocket might be filled up. So do you consider this as part of maintenance fee? :p

Is true that boundaries may be ask to be removed easily if originally the housing project is without GnG.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso, I think is no point discussing BDO project here as i will only focus on eco summer & spring. Currently BDO and Seri Austin are launching their terrace houses too. This will give options for potential house buyer who prefer in this region apart from summer and spring. I cannot deny that strata title landed property have its advantage too as discussed earlier. More restriction, more uniformity, good environment, exclusive, facilities etc. I also believe, Eco summer & spring are going to be exclusive like a high class condo. I am just stressing that all this come with a price. As mention, i also stress that if you have the budget and cash in hand, there is no problem at all to buy this type of property. However, I think you also have to be fair on stating comment on me because when i see some people here start using vulgar words in this thread, you kept quite. When i say "syiok sendiri", you feel offended. So be fair.... You can criticise me, but i hope you do the same if others said something worst.

cslong, it's like this. would you go into a BMW car forum and write that BMW is no good, expensive and beware those who buy BMW, and say you prefer toyota camry? all those ppl in the forum is driving BMW, what do you think they will say to you (even though both bmw and toyota have their own merits)?

i wrote something that is true based on simple calcualtion and you said "syiok sendiri" , obviously i won't be happy about it mah. but i refrain from attacking personally in all my posts.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is my thinking too after doing research on strata vs ind title g&g last year *for obvious reasons :smile: * any facilities or landscaping inside an individual titled g&g that are in the common grounds actually belong / hand back to the state once developer complete development. for strata titled development, anything on the common area belong to a group of private owners who all co-own it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cslong, it's like this. would you go into a BMW car forum and write that BMW is no good, expensive and beware those who buy BMW, and say you prefer toyota camry? all those ppl in the forum is driving BMW, what do you think they will say to you (even though both bmw and toyota have their own merits)?

i wrote something that is true based on simple calcualtion and you said "syiok sendiri" , obviously i won't be happy about it mah. but i refrain from attacking personally in all my posts.

Maybe like this la..... if the topic of this thread is "The Advantages of BMW", than is obvious all people in here will talk about the good thing about BMW. However, if the topic is only "BMW" than it is clear that people in the forum are free to talk about the good and bad things about BMW right? I have no problem if you change to topic of this forum. If not, than u cannot be angry to me if i merely advise those who have limited budget or to stay away from BMW bcos the monthly installment will kill them. Let me stress again (many times i hv repeated this)...... for those who can afford on the exorbitant maintenance fee, no problem...... eco summer or spring is a good house for you.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi, may I know to which law firm you was appointed to? Any tips to share as to what questions to ask the lawyer or any points to note? I will be signing this Saturday.

Sorry I just got back from holidays. Congrats on being a proud owner of ECO World properties. There's always jealous people who will try to scare you with retarded theories not to buy. I was randomly assigned a lawyer n took a good 2 hrs to run thorough everything. The only discrepancy I raised was that it says the we have to follow the selangor housing by laws. I questioned why is it so since house is in jb. He shrugged n said ECW is based in selangor. Still waiting for him to clarify on this point. Anyone has similar experience?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro Malpaso you should thank god there is no nutcase who went into SEC forum to tell the owners there SEC is a lousy buy. I already said some people have ulterior motive coming in here to dissuade people from buying spring summer. Whatever it is we don't have to bother cos anyway they know abit but try to act smarter than everyone here

Thanks for your valuable input so far. Don't let losers spoil your week.

hydrangea

Sorry I just got back from holidays. Congrats on being a proud owner of ECO World properties. There's always jealous people who will try to scare you with retarded theories not to buy. I was randomly assigned a lawyer n took a good 2 hrs to run thorough everything. The only discrepancy I raised was that it says the we have to follow the selangor housing by laws. I questioned why is it so since house is in jb. He shrugged n said ECW is based in selangor. Still waiting for him to clarify on this point. Anyone has similar experience?

Hey Vohkster. Thanks and congrats to you too :smile: The lawyer which i was appointed to did not mentioned about the part we have to abide by the Selangor housing law, thou. This is new. Thanks for sharing.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hear news that second phase of summer is due for launch in early august. Great news for you present summer owners!

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make hay while you can. It's about sustaining the momentum I guess

By the way thank you for those who up me points. Appreciated.

blackie19

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello newbie here.

I'm a proud buyer of a EcoSummer unit.

Just a quick question, which bank do the buyers here use for financing, and what's the rate like?

Thanks.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello newbie here.

I'm a proud buyer of a EcoSummer unit.

Just a quick question, which bank do the buyers here use for financing, and what's the rate like?

Thanks.

Hi Blackie

Congrats on ur purchase. I used Hong Leong. bLR-2.5%

blackie19

Alfrescian
Loyal
-2.5%? That's a good rate.

Did you have to buy MRTA for this?

I have my loan applications approved by both UOB and CIMB so far, but both banks can only offer me -2.4%...

Last edited: