• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat what to let immune system stronger?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got fever last night and my doctor say my immune system is weak. I very healthy girl and I exercise everynight. My doctor told me to rest well, but my rich boyfiend said cooked ginseng for me, but I said I too heaty, cannot, will nose bleed.

What else can I eat?

I have a bottle of Blackmores Buffered C. Taking that every day. Haven't taken MC in 2 years

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes you exercise every night but you may not hydrate enough.. You may be watching your diet to closely.. go for balance diet. Have fever ,pse don't take ginseng. drinks lot of water first.

when you have recover, may be take cordecep "东虫夏草“

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got fever last night and my doctor say my immune system is weak. I very healthy girl and I exercise everynight. My doctor told me to rest well, but my rich boyfiend said cooked ginseng for me, but I said I too heaty, cannot, will nose bleed.

What else can I eat?

Other than eating, try this. Stick yr index finger and touch the deepest part of yr tongue.

Then give it a sniff !!! This will bring back yr senses.