• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat what to let immune system stronger?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got fever last night and my doctor say my immune system is weak. I very healthy girl and I exercise everynight. My doctor told me to rest well, but my rich boyfiend said cooked ginseng for me, but I said I too heaty, cannot, will nose bleed.

What else can I eat?

do you do 口爆? if got a few times will do the trick :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got fever last night and my doctor say my immune system is weak. I very healthy girl and I exercise everynight. My doctor told me to rest well, but my rich boyfiend said cooked ginseng for me, but I said I too heaty, cannot, will nose bleed.

What else can I eat?

If I tell you what to eat, will you tell me where to buy genuine fake watches? :confused:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is an article that may provide an answer.

Eating Your Boogers Healthy For You!

PICKING BOOGERS FROM THE NOSE AND EATING THEM IS ACTUALLY A NORMAL, INSTINCTUAL BEHAIVOR THAT HAS BEEN FROWNED UPON ONLY WITHIN THE LAST SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS...

*to be read by Peter Jones like a "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" entry*

Mucophagy (literally mucus-eating, also referred as picking one's nose and eating it) is the consumption of the nasal mucus, boogers, and other detritus obtained from nose-picking.

Modern scientific research suggests that mucophagy seems to be a natural and even healthy activity, which exposes the digestive system to bacteria accumulated in the mucus, thereby helping to strengthen the overall immune system.

The body even naturally encourages the formation of a dense, salty coating to the boogers to make them more palatable. There is no other known reason for the high salt content in the mucus in the nose.

In mankind's caveman times - it would not have been strange to spend an evening sitting around with friends and sampling each other's boogers. It sounds disgusting - but its simply part of our instinctual primate grooming behaivors that have only recently been repressed through collective social training.

Studies done on dozens of feral human children found in the wild and raised by animals (and possessing no knowledge of modern social mores) show that they all spent at least a part of each day carefully clearing out their nostrils and consuming the boogers. It SOUNDS bestial and ignorant to us today - but Mother Nature (or God) always has a very good reason for putting non-learned, instinctual behaivor like this into our brains from the get go...

It has been speculated that the reason why humans have become so susceptible to viruses and bacterial infections in the last 500 years or so is indeed, because we have lost this beneficial, immune system strengthening behaivor.

Now this doesn't mean I'm going to start eating my own boogers to stay healthy... (the idea is revolting)... however, the next time you do catch someone popping a dandy into his or her mouth after coring out the old schnozz rockets... don't be so quick to judge them as dirty or disgusting or ignorant... remember that it's just an unconscious, instinctual behaivor that we all possess... and some people are just better at repressing it than others.

Bon appetit!

http://www.blogster.com/anaibendai/eating-your-boogers-healthy

:biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sick stiLL can be bothered to Zap Lim peh hor ?..:cool:

aiyah..........people jealous your Rep points so many mah............

you should order some Grapefruit Seed Extract..........very cheap and handy and last very long time............every time you get sick can take some............read up on it, it's a natural super antibiotic.............

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What else can I eat?

What you need is to swallow more of the white sticky fluid from different source, your regular donor might be in poor health, you should go and pick up some oldie donor after afew session you will be fine and lively and FOC .......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

What else can I eat?

You shall try to eat adult shit and virgin urine 成人屎 + 处男尿

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foods that are bitter tend to stimulate our immune system. Thats why many herbs are bitter.
A Chinese classic to boost immune system is schizandra.
You can buy online from iherb or from Herbalife agents in Singapore.