• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

What is VP? Do you know why P7 is later since it was sold first. I got P7.

VP is vacant possession, ie. collect key and house.

P7 looks like undergoing defects rectification to quality issues by contractor. This delay is costing UEM late delivery money.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

VP is vacant possession, ie. collect key and house.

P7 looks like undergoing defects rectification to quality issues by contractor. This delay is costing UEM late delivery money.

Okay thanks....on good note they rectifying issue before handover. Been following this thread...good to know they paying late delivery penalty too. Just hope they pay within reasonable time frame.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy National Day neighbours and all in JB!

Hi LeMans,

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Would like to know whether you've rented out your Semi-D? If yes, may I know how much have you rented it out for?

You can reply via PM if you don't mind sharing.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Okay thanks....on good note they rectifying issue before handover. Been following this thread...good to know they paying late delivery penalty too. Just hope they pay within reasonable time frame.

No worries, previously they've promised to pay within 28 days after Vacant Possession and they did just that.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How I wish Phase 8 will also be delayed like Phase 7...

Maybe you can employ a few foreign workers to sneak into P8 to demolish your unit for you :biggrin: Haha just kidding.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cool....that's my reno money :biggrin:

The earliest buyer of a bungalow in Phase 2 received more than 200k in compensation for late delivery. UEM paid without delay and they still spent more money to further beautify the gardens of Phase 2 after Vacant Possession(brought in more plants, built more outdoor exercise equipments in the gardens, built more playgrounds in the gardens, maintenance of all the gardens like grass cutting, trimming and cleaning of walkways with jet spray etc)... where to find such a good developer? ;D

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every evening, you can see many angmo and local kids enjoying cycling, skate boarding etc in Phase 2 while others play in the playground in the gardens. EL is indeed a very peaceful and beautiful place to live, play and unwind. A place where you can enjoy fresh air and nature. The peaceful environment will soothe your soul after a hard day's work.

The other night, we saw an Angmo gentleman in his 50s walking around in Phase 2 enjoying the manicured environment and fresh air alone at night. All of a sudden, it rained very heavily but he didn't bother to run back to his home for shelter, instead, the peaceful environment(plus maybe the fresh air) kinda like put his mind into such a relax state that he just let himself get drenched while he continued to slowly stroll towards his home. This place really works wonders and is therapeutical to the mind.

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

The earliest buyer of a bungalow in Phase 2 received more than 200k in compensation for late delivery. UEM paid without delay and they still spent more money to further beautify the gardens of Phase 2 after Vacant Possession(brought in more plants, built more outdoor exercise equipments in the gardens, built more playgrounds in the gardens, maintenance of all the gardens like grass cutting, trimming and cleaning of walkways with jet spray etc)... where to find such a good developer? ;D

Maybe they put their resource on their condo Imperia, Impiana and bungalow to delivery on time....that delay will cost them a lot more.
So phase 2, 7, 8...they more than happy to pay...haha

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Investor for giving us a glimpse on EL living at present. Which is very important because normally I just go over during weekend and outside view only. Very confidence EL will serve excellent alternative especially for sg residence aspire for landed. Either lease, resale or however one want to use it. It's solid in all points due to it niche concept and locality. Regardless on Iskandar economic drive or not.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every evening, you can see many angmo and local kids enjoying cycling, skate boarding etc in Phase 2 while others play in the playground in the gardens. EL is indeed a very peaceful and beautiful place to live, play and unwind. A place where you can enjoy fresh air and nature. The peaceful environment will soothe your soul after a hard day's work.

The other night, we saw an Angmo gentleman in his 50s walking around in Phase 2 enjoying the manicured environment and fresh air alone at night. All of a sudden, it rained very heavily but he didn't bother to run back to his home for shelter, instead, the peaceful environment(plus maybe the fresh air) kinda like put his mind into such a relax state that he just let himself get drenched while he continued to slowly stroll towards his home. This place really works wonders and is therapeutical to the mind.

Hmmm.... did he have legs? :biggrin:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bros and sis... Have not logged on for some time.. Happy to see so many lively updates...

Just FYI, I am looking to let go of my semi dee in East Ledang, type A.. 5+1 bedrooms. Price negotiable.. Please PM me for more details, dun want to take up too much space here! Cheers :-)

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, thk u. Already got mine done already anyway
Would u like to contact Mr Low @017 7991618 Sunflower Nursery and landscaping address lot 1708 Jalan Mukim of Pulai, 81300 Skudai JB. His carpet grass is @2.50rm.
No good:( don't blame me ok Hahaha VV

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone.. Im new to the forum and also purchased semi-D in P6c. was interested to know, is it possible to change the wire fence that separates each of the houses in EL? if both neighbors agree is it ok to do so, or UEM does not allow?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone.. Im new to the forum and also purchased semi-D in P6c. was interested to know, is it possible to change the wire fence that separates each of the houses in EL? if both neighbors agree is it ok to do so, or UEM does not allow?

UEM will not allows. But then there are some who managed to change the façade but I don't know how. One is a Datuk who did that.