• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang's Phase 2 Tranquility Park.
1236961_10151701795709667_40457579_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang, Phase 2 Tranquility Park's bungalows (that Maserati looks familiar :wink:).
1174719_10151701794954667_1819618318_n.jpg

Last edited:

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm currently considering Ophiria ph 9

what i like about it:
1. large area of 2,600 sf on single floor (i'd prefer 1 floor over 2)
2. common facilities
3. higher density than landed (for a safer feeling - more ppl around) but not overcrowded
4. price point is attractive at $1.2m. Condos in Medini and BI are now $800K+

However i have read earlier comments that Ophiria is a terrible product.. I'd like to know if i am missing something here.. dun wanna make a mistake over this..

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

what i like about it:
2. common facilities
3. higher density than landed (for a safer feeling - more ppl around) but not overcrowded

However i have read earlier comments that Ophiria is a terrible product.. I'd like to know if i am missing something here.. dun wanna make a mistake over this..

i wouldn't pay ~$1200 for e mthly maint fee. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

what i like about it:
2. common facilities

just visited sunway spk 3 harmoni townhouse in KL over the weekend. price is same 1.2M. same concept, townhouse. internal house build quality was excellent except the whole parcel of land is ringed by overhead HTC. maintenance is 18c per sf only.
hence, you may want to verify why the maintenance is rm1200 (as mentioned by others) for ophiria. also one of the cons of townhouse is that you are sharing the land on which the house is built. the actual psf cost is higher than "true" landed. of course, you will be sharing the house & the front porch with others.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, anyone has update on phase 8 VP? Tks.

I drove by today. Phase 7 is still boarded up, while Phase 8 looks completely ready except for some earth at the sides of the roads. Not sure if Phase 8 can VP ahead of Phase 7? You will have construction workers in Phase 7 able to access Phase 8.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove by today. Phase 7 is still boarded up, while Phase 8 looks completely ready except for some earth at the sides of the roads. Not sure if Phase 8 can VP ahead of Phase 7? You will have construction workers in Phase 7 able to access Phase 8.

Tks, matix for the update. I wouldn't mind waiting for phase 7 to complete first for both phases getting VP together.

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, Malpaso

I believe it's sloppy calculations by UEM as they apply the 40c maintenance at ujana to ophiria as well. The first year maintenance is waived. Anyone think it's likely to get the mgt committee to cut it down to a reasonable level like 20c?

Any other such townhouse in nusajaya? I like single floor 2000+ sqft but with condo facilities

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
East Ledang's Phase 2 Tranquility Park.
1236961_10151701795709667_40457579_n.jpg

The pictures look so pretty.. However when I visited the semi-D and linked terrace, we found that it's not as beautiful with the houses having not too practical designs and some of the occupants hanging red cloth over doors or storing crates at the porch, thus losing the "Ang moh" feel of the place..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, Malpaso

I believe it's sloppy calculations by UEM as they apply the 40c maintenance at ujana to ophiria as well. The first year maintenance is waived. Anyone think it's likely to get the mgt committee to cut it down to a reasonable level like 20c?

Any other such townhouse in nusajaya? I like single floor 2000+ sqft but with condo facilities

actually potter (aka lobang king) mentioned the 1200rm. you should check with UEM whether it really is 40c or was it a misunderstanding cos RM1200 maintenance for a 1M property sounds a bit bonkers. i'm not saying EL no good, mind you- just that it's a bit ex.. what do they have there, free massage parlours? As for competing product, you may check out leisure farm subsale townhouses. but the floor area is smaller, 2 bedders, i think. http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...leisure-farm-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...ggiran-bayou-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i can recall is .45 (but always calculate in high sight, i shd have taken 0.5), so x 2600 ~1200. (Wow..my maths tok gong bo..)

i'm not lobang king la, u ask wuqi e master.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i can recall is .45 (but always calculate in high sight, i shd have taken 0.5), so x 2600 ~1200. (Wow..my maths tok gong bo..)

i'm not lobang king la, u ask wuqi e master.

confirm u lobang king. wuqi lobang emperor. how come so ex huh? is it facilities will make u feel u r in switzerland mountain?

poortowkay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks malpaso

LF townhouse are duplex. I prefer single floor like ophiria. Have you come across anything similar?

I tried googling but no success...