• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor bro!
What i'm interested to know is, how did you post the big picture here without getting the usual shrinkage?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investor bro!
What i'm interested to know is, how did you post the big picture here without getting the usual shrinkage?

Hi bro Lemans,

Other than the photos being big, another important point is that everyone can see the photos without the need to log-in.

I found out that those members who posted photos like the above mentioned have their photos hosted somewhere eg. Photobucket, thus there's a URL for that photo.
So I posted photos to Facebook so as to get URL for each photo.
Click on the photo you want for an enlarged view in FB, right click on the photo and 'Copy Image Address'.

To post it in this forum, click on the square icon(Insert Image) located above your reply message.
Select 'From URL' instead of 'From computer'.
Right click and paste the image address which you've copied.
Uncheck the check box which states 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' and click 'ok'.

That's it :wink: Enjoy the big photo without the need to log in.

P.S. By the way, thanks for sharing your price via PM. I've tried to add to your reputation but the system doesn't allow because I've given points to you before.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang Phase 2 (URL from East Ledang's Website).

home01.jpg

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! You've bought it 3 months earlier than me, that means RM30k more than what I'll get. Plus the price appreciation of easily RM600k(based on price below new launch because ours have bigger built up area) = Congratulations.

Did you buy at around RM1.2 mil too?

Yes, bought mine at this price RM 1.2mil

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Felt like storm last night around 8.30 - 9.00.
Hope nothing bad happened to anyone or any house in the neighbourhood.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, bought mine at this price RM 1.2mil

"In a bid to curb speculation, the Government proposes the real property gains tax (RPGT) from the disposal of properties made within a period not exceeding 2 years from the date of purchase will be taxed at the rate of between 15% and 10% of disposal of property within a period of 2 to 5 years. For property disposed after 5 years from the date of acquisition, RPGT is not applicable"

Profit must share with Government.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought my EL phase 11-bungalow on 18th march 2010-ab Rm $ 2,38 mil

Wow your 'late delivery' interest is almost RM20k per month and yours is already late for more than 6 months. That's already almost RM130,000.

Which type of bungalow did you buy?

Last edited: