• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: UNLAWFUL ENTRY... starring Lemans2011

I've been taking ginkgo but seems like it doesn't work on improving my memory :(
Wah congrats to you man, good investment!!!
Can target a Lamborghini or Ferrari Liao :biggrin:

Gingko, peppermint tea and lots of walnut are good for the brain. Congrats to everyone here. :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha i am presently living in SG as the owner of my rented house sold his house last year. When i move back i will get the oldest Proton i can find in JB... preferably with a few dents and motorcycle exhaust... plus a big decal on the windscreen that says "Johorean"

Hahaha eh ginkgo might not have worked but I remember vividly that you don't wanna drive around in a cheap car while keeping your nice ride at home wor! Kekeke gotcha! I also remember that due to this being one of the many reasons, you have shifted back to Sg for the time being :biggrin:

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gingko, peppermint tea and lots of walnut are good for the brain. Congrats to everyone here. :smile:

Thanks Wuqi, but our investments in Iskandar are far from yours man :smile: Yup you might not be in this for the profit, but I'm sure you're very happy now to have appreciating assets than depreciating ones right? I'm sure everyone who bought just one for own stay are also happy even if they don't plan to sell it anytime soon.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

State consent will expire if did not present title showing transfer of property to land office within one year from date of approval of state consent and no extension is possible. This is based on what I read from the state consent approval letter that I received. However, also heard from the developer staff that it is possible to apply to extend, not sure which is true.

"Syarat-syarat kelulusan:

Perserahan suratcara pindahmilik tanah tersebut hendaklah dibuat di pejabat tanah daerah dalam tempoh satu tahun daripada tarikh surat kelulusan ini. Perlanjutan tempoh kelulusan tidak dibenarkan."

Thank you very much for that info Ginfreely.
I've been trying to up your points but was told to spread to others before giving to you again :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha i am presently living in SG as the owner of my rented house sold his house last year. When i move back i will get the oldest Proton i can find in JB... preferably with a few dents and motorcycle exhaust... plus a big decal on the windscreen that says "Johorean"

Hahaha I just realised that Lemans2011 is the lead actor in the new movie 'Unlawful Entry'(coming soon to a theatre near you).

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

I might buy direct from Ebay.. Will let you know if that work.

Bros arsenal and DOA, it may differ from carrier to carrier, get the 1800mhz type rather than the 900mhz. Had one 900mhz and didn't work so well for me.
Best to get those dual brand ones. Lots of generic brands from HK/China.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hahaha eh ginkgo might not have worked but I remember vividly that you don't wanna drive around in a cheap car while keeping your nice ride at home wor! Kekeke gotcha! I also remember that due to this being one of the many reasons, you have shifted back to Sg for the time being :biggrin:

Hahaha, i remembered too as that was our advice back there. Get a cheap ride to go outside while keeping the nice one for MY-SG travel. :smile:
Not worth it to move because of a car though but thats my opinion especially if its yours for just 10 years.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha I just realised that Lemans2011 is the lead actor in the new movie 'Unlawful Entry'(coming soon to a theatre near you).

Hehe yeah it took me quite a bit to find the way in to Phase 8 construction... you need to take the straight road to the back but be prepared your legs my sink into the soggy land.. btw Phase 7 looks 95% ready

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Yes, probably a good choice to move back plus get a cheap banger for local travel, put some MacDonalds/Burgerking windscreen stickers and a large P at the back. Best proclaimation. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Thanks Wuqi, but our investments in Iskandar are far from yours man :smile: Yup you might not be in this for the profit, but I'm sure you're very happy now to have appreciating assets than depreciating ones right? I'm sure everyone who bought just one for own stay are also happy even if they don't plan to sell it anytime soon.

Thanks, yes i must say i am happy but happier that i managed to cover most of my relatives and friends and convert a few folks who were hardcore like me back then. Some i had to make repeated calls and promises that i wasn't an agent, etc. Some still don't want to come despite having the calls from me 3 years back (yes i even called them repeatedly especially those i care a lot about, i just don't say how much i care, thats all)

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha, i remembered too as that was our advice back there. Get a cheap ride to go outside while keeping the nice one for MY-SG travel. :smile:
Not worth it to move because of a car though but thats my opinion especially if its yours for just 10 years.

Hi Wuqi..... moved because the house had to be handed back to owner and my own was far from ready, not so much of giving up (so i'm one of the few here experienced in moving both ways including a dog :smile: )... not sure for now when we will move back.

Travelled to and fro Nusa Idaman and JB city centre today was impressed by the improvements in the roads along Danga bay... 3 lanes both ways now... found myself coming out from the back of Horizon Hills haha

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hi Wuqi..... moved because the house had to be handed back to owner and my own was far from ready, not so much of giving up (so i'm one of the few here who has experienced moving both ways including a dog :smile: )... not sure for now when we will move back.

Travelled to and fro Nusa Indah and JB city centre today was impressed by the improvements in the roads along Danga bay... 3 lanes both ways now... found myself coming out from the back of Horizon Hills haha

Hmm, maybe the impression we had was wrong then and we missed the part about handing back to the owner. Glad for you, come back soon. :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks, yes i must say i am happy but happier that i managed to cover most of my relatives and friends and convert a few folks who were hardcore like me back then. Some i had to make repeated calls and promises that i wasn't an agent, etc. Some still don't want to come despite having the calls from me 3 years back (yes i even called them repeatedly especially those i care a lot about, i just don't say how much i care, thats all)

Well at least you've managed to help and convince many of them.
I've also shared this with quite a few family and close friends since 2010 till today, hoping that they can make profit together with me. Sadly, none of them bought :(

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, probably a good choice to move back plus get a cheap banger for local travel, put some MacDonalds/Burgerking windscreen stickers and a large P at the back. Best proclaimation. :smile:

Hahaha Good Idea!!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Well at least you've managed to help and convince many of them.
I've also shared this with quite a few family and close friends since 2010 till today, hoping that they can make profit together with me. Sadly, none of them bought :(

Thanks, sometimes there are people that you just cannot help. :(

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please dun forget the cold pressed coconut oil, it do helps our brain too!

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding repeaters, there is a company in sim lim called r1 trading.. Any single band is selling at 730 before gst.. And singaporeans are not allowed to buy..sucks..think their rental is too high that is why selling at such price.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding repeaters, there is a company in sim lim called r1 trading.. Any single band is selling at 730 before gst.. And singaporeans are not allowed to buy..sucks..think their rental is too high that is why selling at such price.

Thanks Arsenal. A repeater seems more expensive than I thot! Btw, good luck to the gunners for tmr's big game against the blues!!