• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got it from my EL sales, the last phase semi -d, at reflection which near the beautiful lake will be launching in 2-3 months time. Selling $ is 1.8mil++.

50% price appreciation in 1.5 years, well on target to hit double of our buying price in the near future. Super cool investment.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

Great.. Going to check out Sim Lim square too.. If we can do a big one for the whole community, we can help them save lots of money.

Can get it from ebay, 100 plus SGD to even more for better ones.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

Great.. Going to check out Sim Lim square too.. If we can do a big one for the whole community, we can help them save lots of money.

Arsenal, pls keep us posted on the repeater from Sim Lim Sq. Thks in advance!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Hi mchia,
My lawyer is Othman Hashim, not HH Long.
From my understanding, some who bought later than others got their state consent while some earlier buyers haven't get. I don't know why. I think I bought a bit later than you.
I'm not sure whether or not my State Consent can expire like you mentioned but I doubt so.

State consent will expire if did not present title showing transfer of property to land office within one year from date of approval of state consent and no extension is possible. This is based on what I read from the state consent approval letter that I received. However, also heard from the developer staff that it is possible to apply to extend, not sure which is true.

"Syarat-syarat kelulusan:

Perserahan suratcara pindahmilik tanah tersebut hendaklah dibuat di pejabat tanah daerah dalam tempoh satu tahun daripada tarikh surat kelulusan ini. Perlanjutan tempoh kelulusan tidak dibenarkan."

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNLAWFUL ENTRY... starring Lemans2011

For those who are concerned about the progress of phase 8 terraces.. some pix i snapped today

ELP8.1.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: UNLAWFUL ENTRY... starring Lemans2011

I am splitting the pix because sometimes they get "minimized"... dunno why

ELP8.3.jpg

ELP8.5.jpg

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heehee you forgot liao... i was too late for phase 7 so bought a phase 8

I've been taking ginkgo but seems like it doesn't work on improving my memory :(
Wah congrats to you man, good investment!!!
Can target a Lamborghini or Ferrari Liao :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not driving a Cabrio anymore ah? But still white colour, not afraid of the 'fake-gun' man anymore ah?

Haha i am presently living in SG as the owner of my rented house sold his house last year. When i move back i will get the oldest Proton i can find in JB... preferably with a few dents and motorcycle exhaust... plus a big decal on the windscreen that says "Johorean"

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share... this is where i used to stay at Nusa Idaman... some of you probably know which house it is... it was heartbreaking to leave my tree behind... i self-proclaim this as the most beautiful Buchida Variegated in Singapore, JB and Batam... very glad the buyer kept the tree

NI1.jpg

Last edited: