• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast Mati Leow Lah! All Bin CHOW CHOW!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nurcsx.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you knew you were going to be jobless soon, you would also Bin Chow Chow.

East Coast GRC is ripe for picking. And contrary to popular belief that private home owners usually vote for pap, I was told by a reliable WP source that in GE2011 a high percentage in private estates in fact voted for the WP. So upper-middle class also cannot tahan already.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Face smelly smelly not because of $$$. They will find it from some GLC or directorship. Face smelly smelly because they will be in George's infamous club.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=glockman;22o

I don"t think so ppl who lived in Terrace, condo and bungalow feel short change by the PAP!!

Why? I spoke to some of my fren who lived in Bungalow houses, they are frustrated with PAP

don't believe just go talk to them, ppl who lived at Serangoon Gardens!! they will spit at the

rotten Papaya!! So East coast no different, Papaya will be shaky come this erection!!

Ting Ru will be definitely voted in !!

jw5

Loyal
She is the MD of Microsoft Singapore, so no matter what happens in the elections, she won't be jobless. It's the nincompoop on her right who may be jobless.

East Coast GRC is ripe for picking. And contrary to popular belief that private home owners usually vote for pap, I was told by a reliable WP source that in GE2011 a high percentage in private estates in fact voted for the WP. So upper-middle class also cannot tahan already.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I need to correct you on this.

Whether private voters did or is likely to vote for the PAP does NOT determine the FINAL OUTCOME in terms of percentage of winning votes in most wards with except of a few SMCs.

The ppl staying in HDB are the ones who hold the FATE OF ALMOST ALL PAP CANDIDATES INCLUDING THEIR USELESS LEADER , in their hands!

They are the ones who would determine the fate of everyone who are the CITIZENS of SINGAPORE!

Get this fact right and bear this in mind when you ppl go to the Poll on 9/11!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry about me.
I can sell my own brand 'Zorro' toothpick.

Attachments

• ZorroLim-201x300.jpg
    ZorroLim-201x300.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,682

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don"t think so ppl who lived in Terrace, condo and bungalow feel short change by the PAP!!

Why? I spoke to some of my fren who lived in Bungalow houses, they are frustrated with PAP

don't believe just go talk to them, ppl who lived at Serangoon Gardens!! they will spit at the

rotten Papaya!! So East coast no different, Papaya will be shaky come this erection!!

Ting Ru will be definitely voted in !!

So we are in agreement then. Private estates are seeing more and more votes go to the opposition.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I need to correct you on this.

Whether private voters did or is likely to vote for the PAP does NOT determine the FINAL OUTCOME in terms of percentage of winning votes in most wards with except of a few SMCs.

The ppl staying in HDB are the ones who hold the FATE OF ALMOST ALL PAP CANDIDATES INCLUDING THEIR USELESS LEADER , in their hands!

They are the ones who would determine the fate of everyone who are the CITIZENS of SINGAPORE!

Get this fact right and bear this in mind when you ppl go to the Poll on 9/11!

My point is private estates are seeing more and more votes go to the opposition.

And yes in comparison, more votes would be from HDB estates simply because a high percentage of people live there.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the past 2 years, the PAP has made numerous attempts at grassroots engagement. Since LSS took over, the response has been very poor. Even for "popular" events like block party, the number of grassroots "leaders" usually exceed the number of residents attending. Of late, there has even been a shortage of "grassroot "leaders" accompanying LSS as many have started to offer their "services" elsewhere.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun worry about me.
I can sell my own brand 'Zorro' toothpick.

2 other job openings for this soon-to-be unemployed man:biggrin::

I) extra in Mediacorpse productions or any Channel 5/8 dramas
2) captain/supervisor/brand ambassador in his favourite Chinese restaurant with the bestest toothpicks.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My point is private estates are seeing more and more votes go to the opposition.

And yes in comparison, more votes would be from HDB estates simply because a high percentage of people live there.

You might be right on this but this DOES NOT MATTER.

You go into war to win the war or cripple the enemy so that he either gives up fighting the next war or will lose his pants if he were to fight again.

Not concern about who were the ones siding with the enemy or not siding with them.( private estates).

Sinkie living in HDB MUST be fully aware of the real consequences of voting for the PAP cos their very action...

KILLS EVERYONE!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

You look at their spirits, you know they are going to lose, and they too know they are going to lose.

The PAP stars have fallen, and many have ditched the sinking ship.

They look like they are about to face the execution squad.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know at their spirits, you know they are going to lose, and they too know they are going to lose.

The PAP stars have fallen, and many have rushed to ditched the sinking ship.

They will sing Till We Meet Again.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know at their spirits, you know they are going to lose, and they too know they are going to lose.

The PAP stars have fallen, and many have rushed to ditched the sinking ship.

Execution squad? Are piano wires to be used? LoLoLoLoLoL

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie living in HDB MUST be fully aware of the real consequences of voting for the PAP cos their very action...

KILLS EVERYONE!

No they kill themselves, private estate people tulan but much less affected by jobs for ft, 6.9m, mrt breakdown, gst, overcrowding, hdb chicken, etc etc