• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast Mati Leow Lah! All Bin CHOW CHOW!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...private estate people tulan but much less affected by jobs for ft, 6.9m, mrt breakdown, gst, overcrowding, hdb chicken, etc etc

.... but still in their everyday life, whether those from private estates or HDB blocks, any negative interaction with a foreigner in the work place, in the public places, in the bus or in the MRT, these sinaporans, especially the locals, not the imported foreign ones, will give their votes to the oppie parties in protest against the pappies' immigration policies.

Pappies seem not to understand the huge wave of discontent about the massive number of foreigners in the country will ultimately contribute to losing more seats in Parliament to the oppie parties in the GE. Serve them right for taking sinaporans for granted.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they kill themselves, private estate people tulan but much less affected by jobs for ft, 6.9m, mrt breakdown, gst, overcrowding, hdb chicken, etc etc

No that is a very SELFISH view. Singapore is too small.

Although what you said is true in a way..( like when the MRT massive broke down the last time ..I was not even the slightest affected)..

The whole over all welfare of the citizens is the most important issue...that will affect the country in the long term and hence affecting the pte residents too. Over crowding affects everyone. Medical issue affects everyone. Now NOT ENOUGH HOSP BEDS... soon NOT ENOUGH medicine for those who don't pay extra .Or example, if the Pap would in the long term find that they need land for expansion and changed the land law requiring you, as the land owner to give up the land without reason at all.

New law mah...suka suka take can..but of course, they don't touch cronies land lah.

Would you not wished this gov was not voted in and had entrenched themselves so long and now cannot be booted out?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... but still in their everyday life, whether those from private estates or HDB blocks, any negative interaction with a foreigner in the work place, in the public places, in the bus or in the MRT, these sinaporans, especially the locals, not the imported foreign ones, will give their votes to the oppie parties in protest against the pappies' immigration policies.

Pappies seem not to understand the huge wave of discontent about the massive number of foreigners in the country will ultimately contribute to losing more seats in Parliament to the oppie parties in the GE. Serve them right for taking sinaporans for granted.

the pap is really stupid not to know the consequences of a big migrant population in SG

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pap is really stupid not to know the consequences of a big migrant population in SG

worse asshole L.L said it with venomous defiance as though his father owned sg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....PS: even if he did, he is already dead n gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really surprising that pappies are dumb. Gave shitizen to one Indian ah neh and he scooted off with his family to fight for the ISIS. Gave shitizenship to the tiongs but are the tiongs holding CPC membership cards at the same time? So, do we now have singaporan communists living in the island too?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you knew you were going to be jobless soon, you would also Bin Chow Chow.

East Coast GRC is ripe for picking. And contrary to popular belief that private home owners usually vote for pap, I was told by a reliable WP source that in GE2011 a high percentage in private estates in fact voted for the WP. So upper-middle class also cannot tahan already.

PAP mis-calculated: they think these upp middle class now low class driving taxi or guard building so thei kaki nang!! LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you knew you were going to be jobless soon, you would also Bin Chow Chow.

East Coast GRC is ripe for picking. And contrary to popular belief that private home owners usually vote for pap, I was told by a reliable WP source that in GE2011 a high percentage in private estates in fact voted for the WP. So upper-middle class also cannot tahan already.

I concur. Grassroots sources also indicate that growing number of milddle and upper-middle class actually vote for opposition, not PAP. It's across the board.

Solution: purge these bastards and replace them with foreigner middle class. They too spend a lot, pay a lot of taxes, angry with government but the betterest part is, they cannot vote!!! These ungrateful sinkie bastards who stay in private housing will be made to go work as taxi drivers and security guards.

kopiOcbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nurcsx.png

faster caption leh....waiting for wat??

toothpick thief: die this time hongkan liao

ugly woman: heng ah..i still can go back microsoft work for shit skin

token m&d: mampos lah aku balik kampong sell nasi puki

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur. Grassroots sources also indicate that growing number of milddle and upper-middle class actually vote for opposition, not PAP. It's across the board.

Solution: purge these bastards and replace them with foreigner middle class. They too spend a lot, pay a lot of taxes, angry with government but the betterest part is, they cannot vote!!! These ungrateful sinkie bastards who stay in private housing will be made to go work as taxi drivers and security guards.

older new citizens are oso voting oppo.........after PAP scent turned smelly like arsehole

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I concur..

During campaigning, when the PAP scums would try to go from 'gate to gate' in middle and upper middle class area, they would either be..

IGNORED...

Or even fucked requiring their 'back-up supporters' to quickly move in to defuse a 'potential white scum being fucked to pieces' episode!

But apparently with years of clues given to these scums, their ARROGANT masters refuse to make amends and now have supporters even proposing harder measures to deal with these voters.

Not acknowledging and be grateful, that their very rice bowl depend on voters wish, to GIVE these million dollar tax payer's job to them!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that is a very SELFISH view. Singapore is too small.

Although what you said is true in a way..( like when the MRT massive broke down the last time ..I was not even the slightest affected)..

The whole over all welfare of the citizens is the most important issue...that will affect the country in the long term and hence affecting the pte residents too. Over crowding affects everyone. Medical issue affects everyone. Now NOT ENOUGH HOSP BEDS... soon NOT ENOUGH medicine for those who don't pay extra .Or example, if the Pap would in the long term find that they need land for expansion and changed the land law requiring you, as the land owner to give up the land without reason at all.

New law mah...suka suka take can..but of course, they don't touch cronies land lah.

Would you not wished this gov was not voted in and had entrenched themselves so long and now cannot be booted out?

The daftness of sinkies cannot be underestimated, so many negative policies that most affect hdb dwellers, yet pappy support is from this group.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

J tan (thinking) : what the fuck is he saying, I don't think I would 'make it' this time!

Osman (thinking) : Damn, there goes my another dream house, cars or even another shot of a chance to be a Minister, replacing Yaccob!

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you hit the nail. U r rite. Let PAP replace all those true blue Singaporeans against them with high asset rich foreigners and turn this country into an international hotel will be better. That ll teach the 60% nuts ppl like you a good lesson in history.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah PAP where got stupid wan?

If at this GE the native S'poreans don't deprive them of securing the 2/3 majority in parliament, they are going to increase the intake of new citizens at a very
high rate so that they'll outnumber the native S'poreans in all future GEs.

This GE is most critical and we either save our homeland for our future generations by voting against the PAP or let the traitor Pinkie to sell us out wholesale!

The choice is yours.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the MD of Microsoft Singapore, so no matter what happens in the elections, she won't be jobless. It's the nincompoop on her right who may be jobless.

you lived in 1980s? now M$ is owned by ah neh.. ah neh will help ah neh. soon she will be the next PMET to drive bus becos of passion.