• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dual Citizen permitted in Singapore?????

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong lan cheow fuck shit! did I say that? You got screwed head and cross eyes cannot read well isit? li see ai tan wah tiu lei si boh.

you should know tan wah tiu means by now! wait for me to fuck you is it? tiu lei loh mo!

For 100K you would stay in SG??? What a cheap slut.

No wonder kachang puteh like you day and night KPKB and put on a false bravado on the internet, but come election, you still squeeze balls and vote PAP.

dickhead like you throw shit around here must have come from across Causeway small Johor town Form 5 max only cannot read well isit? tiu lei lo moh!

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have to resort to calling upon peoples mother?

Signs of insecurity, lack of parenteral love and perhaps you got ass-raped by you Dad as a teenager.

What a sad, sad little fuck you are.

kong lan cheow fuck shit! did I say that? You got screwed head and cross eyes cannot read well isit? li see ai tan wah tiu lei si boh.

you should know tan wah tiu means by now! wait for me to fuck you is it? tiu lei loh mo!

dickhead like you throw shit around here must have come from across Causeway small Johor town Form 5 max only cannot read well isit? tiu lei lo moh!