• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singaporeans Really Hate PAP ????

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess some peopple don't know shame. They kena pawned so badly yet they still feel they are leading strongly. Oh well.

Likewise sometime I dun know why ppl like u are so shameless and ignorant.... Keep dreaming n talking about the downfall of PAP in 2016!!!

So actually who's the pawn n who's the king you still haven't make yourself clear!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Supporting a party (WP) which the leader looks like a mouse in the parliament....

No wonder in chinese there's a saying "有怎样的领导 就有怎样的随从" .... What kind of leader a party has easily reflects what kind of supporter that follows them!!! :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I can understand how cowards like u feel n being frustrating it can be to be humiliated by me with no way to tackle....

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply becoz there's no worthy opposition in SG that allows sensible and those with abilities to vote for them to take over as govt....

If the opposition fight among themselves wanting to be the snake head, are they still worthy for Singaporeans to vote for them to run the country???? The answer is a BIG FAT NO!!! :cool:

Well, one man's meat is another man's poison.

How to persuade sinkies not to vote for oppo parties when they are pissed off by pappies even though the oppo parties do not have credible or worthy candidates? In every democracy, there will be many political parties fighting among themselves to be the snake head. It is an inevitable process of free election.

In India, they have multitude of political parties and still, one main oppo party took power away from the entrenched ruling party. It might happen in SG soon. So, you can run down the oppo parties in SG but do not under-estimate them.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In India, they have multitude of political parties and still, one main oppo party took power away from the entrenched ruling party. It might happen in SG soon. So, you can run down the oppo parties in SG but do not under-estimate them.

Yes, in many countries they the ruling govt faces off with many oppos just like Taiwan to take an example but those oppos are worthy opponent. They are to tackle the ruling govt but does the SG oppos dare to do the same???

Just like citizens even in China dare to protest but does Singaporeans dare to which is why you ppl are insulting even yourselves as Sinkies... Why??? Becoz you guys are NATOs (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)!!!

Since the 80s I've heard so much about Chiam See Tong being able to topple PAP and now is Low Thia Kiang.... But in the end???? One word to summarize ; DISAPPOINTING!!!