• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does judge in Amos Yee case need to consult the government?

bercampur

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask whether if the judge in Amos Yee case need to consult the government to pass her judgement this coming Tuesday?

Maybe I put it in n another way, will she be consulting the politicians to guide her in her judgement?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask whether if the judge in Amos Yee case need to consult the government to pass her judgement this coming Tuesday?

Maybe I put it in n another way, will she be consulting the politicians to guide her in her judgement?

Key appointment holders are appointed and approved by an inner circle of ministers. These key appointment holders nèed not be prompted. Being in the system for long, they know what to do and not to do.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you insinuating that the judge is not capable of coming to the right judgement decision based on the prosecution and defense ' arguments and her reading of the law ?

bercampur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you insinuating that the judge is not capable of coming to the right judgement decision based on the prosecution and defense ' arguments and her reading of the law ?

Insinuate? Where did this come from. Is curiosity a crime? Is Singapore a police state you motherfucker?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

In theory, the executive and judiciary should be independent of each other.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even a banker crony such as Yong Pung How could become the Chief Justice, what does that tell you about Sinkieland's judiciary? :rolleyes:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun play play with this judge.Ask the policemen working in the state court.This judge very very on one ok.She dun have to consult any inner circle.She is capable to deliver the judgement without any hinderance.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
They usually don't consult the government. They wait for phone calls and note down the instructions.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Officially, the Executive does not and cannot influence the decision of the Judiciary.

Unofficially, is obvious.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Key appointment holders are appointed and approved by an inner circle of ministers. These key appointment holders nèed not be prompted. Being in the system for long, they know what to do and not to do.

In the old days, Francis Seow (then the Solicitor Genneral) was summoned to Old fart's office to discuss the sentence or punishment for JB. The decision was then relayed by Francis to one of the judges who passed it along to the other 2. Sometimes, the judges will throw in a higher damage amount or longer sentence then what Old Fart wanted, just to get some brownie points.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Wee Chong Jin and Old Fart used to be good golfing buddies. All the court cases were already discussed, settled, and decided in the links.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not capable if capable already have tea party and drawing $million paycheck.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah... For curiosity...the judge consult Amos parents and Roy too.

If she interested she can consult me. My skin is fair. So is my judgement. If she loses the job. So b it. No point get stressed out and b denied a tix to heaven. Being conscious and conscience r both important. Just look at sleepy teo. Total lack of it.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to police ??????

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 440

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

She does not need to consult the government because she already knows which side her bread is kayad.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello, it depend on case. Amos case tekan LKY you think PAP is not involved.

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982