• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you suck cock?how does it taste like??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lied that you are a virgin. You are absolutely not one. Fuck off from the forum you SLUT :FU:
Tell lies is you Malaysian son of slut accusing me what you are yourself. Who are you to tell me to fuck off from the forum? You think too highly of yourself. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schizophrenic retard bitch who thinks the Cantonese are after her. This is the weirdest and most silly schizophrenic delusion I have come across so far. You should be sent to an asylum lmaoo
I state facts of the my Cantonese neighbors from hell harming me is called schizophrenic but you liar criminal bully son of whore that tell lies a virgin is slut whore mistress is called you are normal. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I state facts of the my Cantonese neighbors from hell harming me is called schizophrenic but you liar criminal bully son of whore that tell lies a virgin is slut whore mistress is called you are normal. Pui!
Diu lei loh moh goh chow hai SLUT, keling nigger indians cum and shit in every hole of your body

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an undisputed fact that blackies, niggers, indians, malays and other third world shitskins rail your cheebye every night.
Hey you evil filthy Cantonese useless loser Malaysian son of whore I am going for my dinner. Want to win last words by spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin being slut whore mistress go to my Facebook to do that. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you evil filthy Cantonese useless loser Malaysian son of whore I am going for my dinner. Want to win last words by spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin being slut whore mistress go to my Facebook to do that. Pui!
Having indian curry cum for dinner? You slant eyed yellow bitch whore