• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are 50 plus year old,then a 21 year old singapore girl want to have sex with u,will you do it

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ormer Grab driver,to rape a drunken passenger.

SINGAPORE – A former Grab driver has finally been cleared of sexual assault allegations after the prosecution dropped its appeal against a High Court decision to acquit him, more than five years after he was accused of trying to rape a drunken passenger.

In response to queries from The Straits Times, a spokesperson for the Attorney-General’s Chambers said the prosecution “had carefully considered the facts and circumstances of the matter and the public interest” in deciding to discontinue the appeal.

The spokesperson added that the notice of discontinuance was filed on June 16, 2023. This was about a month after the judge issued full written grounds for his decision

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justice Pang Khang Chau had set out detailed grounds for his decision in an 84-page judgment on May 12, 2023, about a year after the prosecution filed an appeal against the acquittal.

Mr Tan Yew Sin was 43 years old when he drove a 19-year-old passenger home in the early hours of May 19, 2018. The woman had been drinking at a bar with friends.

After they arrived at her condominium, he engaged in sexual acts with her in his car.

Later that day, Mr Tan was arrested. He was charged with one count each of sexual assault by penetration, attempted rape and outrage of modesty, all of which he fought in a trial.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
202009298282110190fa77d0-8802-407c-8308-7903a74cc191.jpg

Following a trial, former Grab driver Tan Yew Sin was acquitted of one count each of sexual assault by penetration, attempted rape and outrage of modesty.

Now 43yr old look like 63yr old

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically,I can be her father le
every man will come to the same cross roads. Difficult but if you still value your wife and family, don’t do it. Also make sure the girl is not trying to blackmail you. These days, with millennials and gen z you can never tell

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
every man will come to the same cross roads. Difficult but if you still value your wife and family, don’t do it. Also make sure the girl is not trying to blackmail you. These days, with millennials and gen z you can never tell
Nowadays, maybe the 21 charbo is a Transformer, when u start to piak piak, maybe a rude surprise await for u....Rectumization

Have fun

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I seem to hit these crossroads on a regular basis. But I always choose to be true to Jesus, my wife and my family.