• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you see twins?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time I look at the clock it is always in pairs.

Like 12:12 or 01:01

Do you know why this happens?

Am I interfacing with multiple dimensions in space time continum?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inception!!, you you will will dream dream of of a a dream dream while while you you dreaming dreaming tonight tonight :eek::eek:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if just this only then its not too bad....but some of these guys got agenda to make this place unpleasant.

Most of us come here to TCSS ...but some come here just to spoil and mess things up so that people cant enjoy and exchange views.

This forum really has alot of nutcase running around :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if just this only then its not too bad....but some of these guys got agenda to make this place unpleasant.

Most of us come here to TCSS ...but some come here just to spoil and mess things up so that people cant enjoy and exchange views.

Yes bro, TCSS and jio people drink beer and eat wonton mee, shit I really miss it. Cheers and Happy Songkran bro.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You're right brother. And there seem to be an influx of them since the Scroobal VS AK episode.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Every time I look at the clock it is always in pairs.

Like 12:12 or 01:01

Do you know why this happens?

Am I interfacing with multiple dimensions in space time continum?

Say you're seeing twins today and you saw this twins can you do it? (just wonder)

ASIANBIKINI20081.jpg

jw5

Loyal
You are about to meet your long lost twin from "the other side".
Please watch the tv series "Fringe".