• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom.

Can share with us who are the P-T-K? Will try avoid them. :biggrin:

Wa buay sai ka Li kong, bro..baLu wa eh chai, that's from my own sauce, chiLLI sauce ..:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom.

Wa buay sai ka Li kong, bro..baLu wa eh chai, that's from my own sauce, chiLLI sauce ..:smile:

again bro i laugh till fall down once again...today i got nitrous oxide leh...wa buay sai ka li kong...balu wa eh chai!!! wauhhhaaaa!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng find chatroom sibeh sian liao decided to stay outside here.:biggrin:

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont Lie as if you have never did before ..at times i do my due diLLigence to know who are those
pau-toh-kias saying goods stuffs infront of you, yet stabbing you behind your back..:eek::cool:

I heck care. I whack any retard I see.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lianbeng find chatroom sibeh sian liao decided to stay outside here.:biggrin:

Ah Beng, you better foLLow Wendy and stay with her in the van..:wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Beng, you better foLLow Wendy and stay with her in the van..:wink:

lianbeng noted wendy is a mobile kok-kok-kay very dangerous leh.:biggrin: wait kana raped!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Habis you, nextime your nick goes into the Chatroom..peopLe siam you Liao.:biggrin:

What Siam him? See his fuck nick the blue and green men will kick his sorry ass....like how sinkies will kick out white scums come 2016.....

Katfish is you TS? Plant clone inside chatroom to eavesdrop ah? Knn antics of a chow aqua....
Apologies if Katfish wasn't you...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

spies and BAITS