• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom..

Fishypie

Dont Lie as if you have never did before ..at times i do my due diLLigence to know who are those
pau-toh-kias saying goods stuffs infront of you, yet stabbing you behind your back..:eek::cool:

UncleTOBY

Re: Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom.

What's in the chatroom? Got cubicles or not?

Re: Do you occasionaLLy browse who's in the Chat Room; to know who's kawan with whom.

was told need to install 'fluck in' to view the page

Fishypie

u r inviting new "interesting stuffs" in ur inbox ...

As i have aLways had, onLy recentLy though..but i am getting used to them, abit sLowLY..

KuTuu

Now I check with u, do we have fluffers inside the chatroom?

Tarkett

wow i see alot interesting inside.squid to win favour.cannot stand to command his downline.
A ground to show whose backstage or fist bigger.
mudlaysia crude dog physo majulah his own soccer players name n lost in betting soccer.

Dont Lie as if you have never did before ..at times i do my due diLLigence to know who are those
pau-toh-kias saying goods stuffs infront of you, yet stabbing you behind your back..:eek::cool:
u can read wat ppl tok about u in ze chatroom wat! ... if u can read wat ppl tok about u, how can dey b stabbing ur back? ...

Fishypie

wow i see alot interesting inside.squid to win favour.cannot stand to command his downline.
A ground to show whose backstage or fist bigger.
mudlaysia crude dog physo majulah his own soccer players name n lost in betting soccer.
Habis you, nextime your nick goes into the Chatroom..peopLe siam you Liao.:biggrin:

Clone

Can share with us who are the P-T-K? Will try avoid them. :biggrin:

Knn, when your :*: means funny ?..you are Lagi funny kopi..:biggrin:

hahahaha...i like the way you described our esteemed moderator lah....Mr Know All...i think very farny leh!!!

lao kopi u drink kopi or beer.y u drunk???

today took a bit more carlsberg...normally don't drink. but chatting with that beautiful and wonderful Tracy made me very high...almost gone hysterical with a laughing fit!!!...now very tired already...want to koon liao...