• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree with these RaciaL traits..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese drive big car = Boss :cool:

Eurasian drive big car = Big Boss :rolleyes:

Indian drive car = Chauffuer :p

Malay drive car = Stolen car :eek:

A chinese woman wearing big hat and big sunglasses = tai tai

A eurasian woman wearing big hat and big sunglasses = socialite

A malay woman wearing big hat and big sunglasses = HDB or URA parking warden

Aiyoh , sibeh racist leh :biggrin:
How can you guys describe kiao thor , oops , huan kia like that
:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.MaLay smokes..:wink:
2. Indian drinks..:smile:
3. Eurasian gossips..:biggrin:
4. Chinese gambLes & Kio Kways..:eek:

Any comments or addons bros ?..

I thought it used to be
malays are addicts and hang out at void decks playing guitar
Indian are drunks and wife beaters
Chinese are OKTs and Ah Long/Ah Beng
Eurasian......so far haven't heard much about this group..

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
the traits here are all very funny and original :smile:

may we as urines, shits and m&ds argue but also fren fren each other and be one nation.

This is abt the urines, m&ds, shits girls:

urines are smelly, flat, ugly hos who like ang mo or FBI
m&ds are sexy, curvy and good in the sack but better dont go raw cos wait 9 months later got baby
shits are fat and ugly and dont take no bullshit

any more?

Where is Jah when you need some racist drivel? :biggrin:

Last edited:

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays got many mothers and fathers in hospital when they want to take MC or get day off. One year at least 50 times.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays got many mothers and fathers in hospital when they want to take MC or get day off. One year at least 50 times.

This one I can confirm is quite true, not that these are fraud cases but they seem to have a lot of uncles and aunties, brothers and sisters and grannies and grand-uncles and -aunties.

Last edited:

SanShuPo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one I can confirm is quite true, not that these are fraud cases but they seem to have a lot of uncles and aunties, brothers and sisters and grannies and grand-uncles and -aunties.

One family at least 4 children. That is a shocking number :eek:

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal

My neighbour runs a petrol kiosk. Have known him for around 20 years and he is not overly racially prejudiced but he doesnt hire any Malays these days. He says their absentee rate is way too high and its always mother or father in hospital or seriously ill.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.MaLay smokes..:wink:
2. Indian drinks..:smile:
3. Eurasian gossips..:biggrin:
4. Chinese gambLes & Kio Kways..:eek:

Any comments or addons bros ?..

1) All races smoke
2) All races drink
3) All races gossip (especially the pigskins)
4) All races gamble (especially the slit eyed pigskins)

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot blame them their kampung spirit is still very strong....even if it is a distant relative they will turn out in full force...