• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u think Jamaicans are on drugs??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it's 60.1 %. For this statement I do agree with you and they are particularly very doped up, every end of a 5 year period or thereabout! LOL

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. of course, there are other 40% or less who are clean & cleaner hoh!
3. those 60% are not only doped but "braindead" too!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean just 10 yrs ago they were no bodys in atheletics.

Now they have many , not just Bolt, who are thrashing the blacks from USA/UK etc...

200m - all 3 medal winners from Jamaica.

Sounds and smells fishy

Your anti-ganja bias. I can smell it from far away.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamaica a di winner!!!!

Respect jamaica

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hx549FOy_Ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JD5oRfKKOSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does this mean that you support/accept some "shitskins" and not other "shitskins"?

The Chinese folk from Jamaica and the West Indies are great to be around - they are of course indistinguishable from any other West Indian when they hammer away in patois.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this mean that you support/accept some "shitskins" and not other "shitskins"?

The Chinese folk from Jamaica and the West Indies are great to be around - they are of course indistinguishable from any other West Indian when they hammer away in patois.

I always support jamaica ok Yardie to the world.

Of course the chinese jamaicans can speak patois JA's motto is out of many, one people. Mr chin is a part of the community.

Check this out

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aXzkqalt3Gc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vg0VqCZKRVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ja chinese sound systems

http://blackchiney.com/

http://www.chineseassassindjs.com/

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told by a Canadian and English that the Jamaican communities in their country are consistently one of the poorest despite years of help rendered by the government. The biggest problem would be the men - they fuck the women pregnant and leave them. The Jamaican children grow up without fathers and therefore, respect for authority and structure. Many drop out, turn to crime and perpetuate the poverty cycle.

I wonder if this is the same for all black immigrants..?

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean just 10 yrs ago they were no bodys in atheletics.

Now they have many , not just Bolt, who are thrashing the blacks from USA/UK etc...

200m - all 3 medal winners from Jamaica.

Sounds and smells fishy

What??? Which rock did you come out from? Or maybe you sniffing glue or something. Jamaicans have always been somebodys in atheletics, at least from the 1930s.

Since you obviously know what a computer is, you should also know how to google "Jamaicans in atheletics" There's a whole new world of knowledge, my son....

Now, if your question is whether I think Jamaicans in general are high on drugs....I say yes mann, the grass is great!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glen Mills is the coach for Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake. A few of Glen Mills runners have been caught doping including Yohan Blake. Blake was however excused because the stimulant he took was not one of those banned by the sporting community.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I copped Chinese Assassins way back when they dropped Kill or Be Killed and Daggering Morning - dope!

http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/chinese-assassin-kill-or-be-killed

http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/chinese-assassin-daggering-morning

Wow that's good, a dancehall fan in here and someone that knows something about sound system mixes. Although that mix is pretty old. Do you listen to sound clashes like david rodigan vs trooper? Do you know about the various sound systems that are located worldwide mostly in europe, US and of course in JA and in asia they would be in japan.

It's kind of sad that singapore doesn't have ppl that would create a sound system and do juggling and make their own mixes which is very common overseas. The closest a sinkie has ever made a dancehall track would obviously be horsey sun ho with her china wine and ppl think she's doing hip hop!

Dancehall is pretty well established in the UK and has branched off into many different genres like Dub, jungle and later drum and bass and many sinkie djs know about those genres but still somehow nobody even knows what dancehall and their style of speaking over the riddim which isn't rapping but deejaying and sean paul, shaggy and other ppl have been deejaying in techno songs like boom shakalaka and still nobody even knows what deejaying is and they think they are rapping.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told by a Canadian and English that the Jamaican communities in their country are consistently one of the poorest despite years of help rendered by the government. The biggest problem would be the men - they fuck the women pregnant and leave them. The Jamaican children grow up without fathers and therefore, respect for authority and structure. Many drop out, turn to crime and perpetuate the poverty cycle.

To be honest it's actually pretty common for many black communities not just jamaicans. Black men fucking women including white women and then leaving is actually very very common especially in the US. ALthough there are some respectable blacks out there that do pretty well and i think they mostly come from africa but still by and large most black communities are the poorest and they engage in crime and other vices that's why israel deported african immigrants.

Think thing about jamaicans is that they have a sort of gang or tough guy culture which they call them badmen or rude boys. They are also anti gay and they constantly hate on batty men or backside guys (self explainatory why gays are called backside boys) this is actually pretty consistent among other black cultures too in their intolerance for homosexuality.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. It is the same in Jamaica and very obvious in Kingston. The place is a cesspool. Interestingly the touristy parts can work side by side with the shantytowns and ghettos. There are many streets that the Police would not go in without numbers as the gangs are violent. Really sad.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow that's good, a dancehall fan in here and someone that knows something about sound system mixes. Although that mix is pretty old. Do you listen to sound clashes like david rodigan vs trooper? Do you know about the various sound systems that are located worldwide mostly in europe, US and of course in JA and in asia they would be in japan.

It's kind of sad that singapore doesn't have ppl that would create a sound system and do juggling and make their own mixes which is very common overseas. The closest a sinkie has ever made a dancehall track would obviously be horsey sun ho with her china wine and ppl think she's doing hip hop!

Dancehall is pretty well established in the UK and has branched off into many different genres like Dub, jungle and later drum and bass and many sinkie djs know about those genres but still somehow nobody even knows what dancehall and their style of speaking over the riddim which isn't rapping but deejaying and sean paul, shaggy and other ppl have been deejaying in techno songs like boom shakalaka and still nobody even knows what deejaying is and they think they are rapping.

Actually there are a couple of crews in Singapore who have been heavily into Drum and Bass and various incarnations for over a decade - but typically they had not featured much in the mainstream press - Jonathan Kiat and Syndicate have been on the local circuit for years but as you can imagine the pool of punters is very small and its hard to get clubspace to hold such nights especially when numbers cannot be guaranteed - its all about how much can they attract so venues have been much smaller and occasional.

Its also unlikely that any local is ever gonna be able to replicate the soul of dancehall in their singkie accent - it sounds right when it done by someone who has a patois-tinged accent regardless of race or someone who can mimic it well - if any of those clowns from Mediacorp tried to do it it's be like Biggie said "emcee gives the runs dripping".

Always admired the Japanese approach - if they like something - its full-on 100% - regardless of genre they are hardcore and not temperamental in their pursuit to replicate....

If you wanna roll it back, then its Supercat, Buju Banton, Elephant Man, Beanie Man et al.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd4570rK7iU

The Yardies have a huge drug network in the UK hence the special dedicated Operation Trident unit - used to be very strong particularly in South London, Birmingham and Manchester - then the gangs of Albanian/Kosovans started arriving in London groomed by the Turks who run North London coupled together with the Chinese mainlanders which led to an all-out struggle for the drug trade:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2002/nov/21/drugsandalcohol.drugs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on. It is the same in Jamaica and very obvious in Kingston. The place is a cesspool. Interestingly the touristy parts can work side by side with the shantytowns and ghettos. There are many streets that the Police would not go in without numbers as the gangs are violent. Really sad.

Did you read up on christoper "dudus" coke and how the US wanted to charge him in a US court but the community of tivoli gardens didn't want to give him to the authorities so they had to send in heavily armed police to fight the armed gunmen protecting him.

Dudus was the leader of the shower posse and the don of tivoli gardens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Coke

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 3 jamaicans sweeping the 200m would have won anyways albeit with slightly lower margins if they were not doped. they have natural superior west african genes for short speedy burst. the super duper undetectable dope they used added hundreds of milliseconds to their sweep, which were unnecessary. we shall find out 7.9999 years later, as the olympic statute of limitation is 8 years.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and yes, many americans are doped too. but it's more advanced with gene doping disguised as "gene therapy". :rolleyes: