• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do MIWs and Braddel Prostitutes know the meaning of "honourable"

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Straits Times has been insulting all the good words in the dictionary when applied on PAP and screwed up the meaning of bad words in the dictionary when applied to other party. When state media cannot differentiate between what is good and evil, Singapore is like a living hell and everyone is feeling it already.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those cheap prostitutes at Braddell Rd, bending their backsides for their political Masters is an honourable thing to do..

If there is an international ranking for the '' Most Shameless National Newspaper Award '', I have no doubt The Shit Times will be among the top 3..

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those cheap prostitutes at Braddell Rd, bending their backsides for their political Masters is an honourable thing to do..

If there is an international ranking for the '' Most Shameless National Newspaper Award '', I have no doubt The Shit Times will be among the top 3..
Brother,in the Toa Payoh Brothel,there are prostitutes like Chua sisters who sold their souls many years ago,but not All,some of them,a minority,are still trying to do a "Right and honourable job" as compared to the like of Chua sisters who do not know the meaning of "remorseful"-same as MP Amy Khor

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't see why so much noise over a word
the english language is a language of contradictions
you say yes means no
you say no means yes
honourable and dishonourable
why so much agst over the term
it's only a word
the bastard of the english language
the mockery of the literary world
shakespear would have laughed
and risen from his grave

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what i do not like is that the media put all the blame on the woman Luara and make it like it is her fault only.

Nice try PAP, we are not fools.

Trying to save your skin and reputation by smearing others openly. Totally despicable!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the media are great
keep people glued every morning
forget about their woes
all happy and gay
reading those sordid stories
XOXO MU MU...so nice
well done singapore!!!!