• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeat the PAP - Keep Silent on its Potential Candidates

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a member of the Singapore Conservative Party and would rather have PAP hanging to a slim majority before a change of ruling party in the following GE.

you are too optimistic for the pap. i think pap has an even chance of going into the opposition.

the turn against pap is still accelerating

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed the point. Nothing to do with predicting. I hope to see PAP's power not be so engulfing and a parliament with no party that is over 90% dominant.

you are right. he is lost and is not cogent. i think he is very young and inexperienced

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bunch of lunatics...you want PAP...then vote for PAP.
You want Oppo..then vote for Oppo.

No such thing as CherryPicking...all dumbfucks...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then you should not be angry with others who speak up for the opposition as they have exercised their choice

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then you should not be angry with others who speak up for the opposition as they have exercised their choice
Dumbfuck..this is a fight...you suppprk yours and i suppork mine..fight it out b4 the electorate...i fix u...u are free to fix me.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck..this is a fight...you suppprk yours and i suppork mine..fight it out b4 the electorate...i fix u...u are free to fix me.

no, i dont fix anyone. i speak the truth and let others decide whether i make sense or i am a fool.

you can speak what you think is right too

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And so you suppork PAP lah...say it!

It's ok if you don't understand. Through my experience, PAP supporters in this forum had not been known to be particularly bright. Those who understand, understand, that will do.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are saying that if we want PAP, then the opposition should not even exist, I can say even the PAP is on record to disagree with that.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok if you don't understand. Through my experience, PAP supporters in this forum had not been known to be particularly bright. Those who understand, understand, that will do.

exactly...those who dont understand include Leongsam who forms his opinions from internet data and official news

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are saying that if we want PAP, then the opposition should not even exist, I can say even the PAP is on record to disagree with that.

brilliant!!

as for me, not only do i want an opposition, i want them to take over the govt and kick pap into opposition

jw5

Loyal
Keep silent as in "don't discuss them"?

Hmmmmmmm, interesting strategy. Whether it works or not is not certain.

What is certain is that those who badmouth opposition candidates who have not done anything criminal or morally reprehensible before polling day, are FOR SURE trying to sabotage opposition.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is certain is that those who badmouth opposition candidates who have not done anything criminal or morally reprehensible before polling day, are FOR SURE trying to sabotage opposition.

yes, dont reveal what we know until after Nominations Day when they have been fielded as candidates. then during the election rallies, we bring up all the skeletons eg, cheating, corruption, sleeping with other men's wives, etc

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

once the candidate has been nominated and if he had slept with another man's wife, what wld the pap do?