• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Joe

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
canadians are seriously addled when it comes to voting. They vote liberal to protect their welfare and rights, but they are the ones who erode them the most.

No different from NZ a bunch of twits voted Labour in because they promised a much higher minimum wage and an end to poverty.

The poor are now fucked because inflation has hit its highest in 3 decades. In the meantime property owners like myself are laughing all the way to the bank as my property portfolio has rocketed 32% in the last 2.5 years.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from NZ a bunch of twits voted Labour in because they promised a much higher minimum wage and an end to poverty.

The poor are now fucked because inflation has hit its highest in 3 decades. In the meantime property owners like myself are laughing all the way to the bank as my property portfolio has rocketed 32% in the last 2.5 years.
These idiots don't realize that the only thing raising the minimum wage does is inflate asset prices and reduce the willingness of businesses to hire. If everyone has their wages raised nominally, there is no difference in net wealth. Ultimately however, the economy itself shrinks because some business offshore their operations. All the asset owners will be laughing all the way to the bank in the meantime.

Liberalism is the biggest scam visited upon the poor in the guise of helping them.

Glad to hear your properties are doing well. It's a fine time to be a rich person.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
These idiots don't realize that the only thing raising the minimum wage does is inflate asset prices and reduce the willingness of businesses to hire. If everyone has their wages raised nominally, there is no difference in net wealth. Ultimately however, the economy itself shrinks because some business offshore their operations. All the asset owners will be laughing all the way to the bank in the meantime.

Liberalism is the biggest scam visited upon the poor in the guise of helping them.

Glad to hear your properties are doing well. It's a fine time to be a rich person.

My cash is doing way beyond expectations too. I thought I was doomed to putting up with a 0.5% return on term deposits for years to come. However thanks to the liberal "progressives" term deposits are now approaching 2% for a 1 year term. Not enough to keep up with inflation but a helleva lot better than 0.5%.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cash is doing way beyond expectations too. I thought I was doomed to putting up with a 0.5% return on term deposits for years to come. However thanks to the liberal "progressives" term deposits are now approaching 2% for a 1 year term. Not enough to keep up with inflation but a helleva lot better than 0.5%.
cash at 2% is good, but I've never found cash to outpace inflation fast enough. your managed funds should beat that number quite handily no?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Managed funds are now at negative 0.7% return for the year.
better find a new manager. you mean for 2022 so far or the preceding 12 months? If 1st month of 2022 a bit understandable. But if for last 12, have to take him out and shoot him like a dog.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since 1st Jan 2022.

Last year was an 12% gain.
that makes more sense... :roflmao:

12% is decent depending on whether they're aggressive or conservative. However, I've got a faint feeling this year's performance will not turn out quite as solid as last years or the year before that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that makes more sense... :roflmao:

12% is decent depending on whether they're aggressive or conservative. However, I've got a faint feeling this year's performance will not turn out quite as solid as last years or the year before that.

All my funds are conservative at this stage of my life. I just want spending money generated from my assets.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No because I'll be far away from the sea.
I noticed a couple of months back a photo you posted of the coffee. I love the coffee and how they make it there.

Does the place fulfill your expectations?

edit : I'm thinking of a similar move myself