• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Joe

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf deep deep
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKER YOURSELF. DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW THIS? MAY YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS ALL DIE BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE THIS YEAR.

KNNBCCB, YOU WERE MISSING IN ACTION FOR THE WHOLE OF THIS WEEK AND I WAS THINKING MAYBE @nayr69sg WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU ALONG WITH HIM ALREADY. :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Fuck Combined.jpg

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe is doing a good job. He is back into the agenda of saving the climate. Afghanistan is a shit hole. There is no gentler way of getting out. US economy don’t need fixing. The world is facing inflationary pressures. Putin can go invade Ukraine for all Biden cares. So long he secured the uranium which he is doing.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe is doing a good job. He is back into the agenda of saving the climate. Afghanistan is a shit hole. There is no gentler way of getting out. US economy don’t need fixing. The world is facing inflationary pressures. Putin can go invade Ukraine for all Biden cares. So long he secured the uranium which he is doing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have voted for andrew yang but he was shut out by the dark forces that control the democratic party.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
as of now, I haven't seen him buggering any children nor has any officer of the law responded to a complaint against him. Therefore in the absence of a verifiable complaint let alone any evidence, I will say no to internet rumour mongering. :smile:

are you a Trump supporter?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell you what... the world governments are secretly ruled by a reptilian lizard race from Alpha Centauri that uses clone duplicates in human skins as approved by the deep state such as Joe Biden. Their secret agenda is to harvest earthling children for their world's energy needs under the guise of pedophilia using made up stuff on the internet.

Happy now?

edit : oh and I forgot. All vaccines are really meant to prime the world population for RFID implantation for mass psychological control.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell you what... the world governments are secretly ruled by a reptilian lizard race from Alpha Centauri that uses clone duplicates in human skins as approved by the deep state such as Joe Biden. Their secret agenda is to harvest earthling children for their world's energy needs under the guise of pedophilia using made up stuff on the internet.

Happy now?

edit : oh and I forgot. All vaccines are really meant to prime the world population for RFID implantation for mass psychological control.
Nothing to be happy or sad about. I merely brought out what I read and saw since you were asking. You seem agitated by what I shared here. I m so sorry this happen. My apologies.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to be happy or sad about. I merely brought out what I read and saw since you were asking. You seem agitated by what I shared here. I m so sorry this happen. My apologies.
No need to apologize. I like to joke around. I tend to say things for the hell of it. Not agitated, maybe entertained. Please continue. I believe in everyone expressing themselves fully. Myself included.

I may not agree with you, but I'm happy to entertain an opposing opinion. :smile: