• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are contradicting yourself - historically speaking. It as the Roman who killed Jesus. So how could this religion started by the Roman!

ang moh dick licker Psalm23,
Don't tell me and the whole forum that you have never heard of the Roman Catholic Church in your lifespan? The first church of Jesus founded by St. Peter. I am laughing until my stomach hurts. :biggrin:

You are not fit to discuss about religion. As for Science, it is better you stay further away. You are seriously very handicapped in your knowledge. You will be safer within the 4 walls of your hospice and the bible. Stay off social media and Internet forum. Trust me, you will be ok. Another bible neddy. Rest in peace Psalm23, Amen!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please Do Explain The Two Isomers Select By Themselves ?

mutation is fundamentally the changes in the base pairs, be it by addition, deletion, reversing, transposing etc.
meiosis results in the changing of the base pairs in the alleles too and me is starting to see the disastrous effect it has on you :p:p:p

Amplification leads to gene multiplication.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

And oh yes....the process of mutation will drive living cells to a dead end....this is a scientific truth. Even at a very conversative estimate of 5 mutations of cell per person per generation, it is a matter of time that human race will be completely wiped out. Mutation as we known today are almost 99.9999% destructive. Don't take my words...just go to any science websites that are not related to any religion, you can read about this. And this number is very very small compared to billion of cells we have in our body.

In today's Straits Times, there is yet another article on TB.

Mutations are generally neutral...

You are relying on some Straits Times articles that are meant for general and layman consumption to support your weird ideas on mutation. I am laughing till tear drops.

Stick to you bible reading, pray to your ang moh God and stay within the four walls, you will be better off....

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

dog and gray wolf

perfect example of environment selection leading to different species.

by your lan jiao logic, there should not be any dogs left in this world. dumb fuck

Rojak Scientist
I thought I have addressed this before and you were speechless after reading my posting.

Let me repeat. Wolf and dog belong to the same kind of animal family -the
Canine family. Furthermore both have 78 chromosomes so they can crossbreed. So simple still don't understand!
Psalm23

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh dick licker Psalm23,
Don't tell me and the whole forum that you have never heard of the Roman Catholic Church in your lifespan? The first church of Jesus founded by St. Peter. I am laughing until my stomach hurts. :biggrin:

You are not fit to discuss about religion. As for Science, it is better you stay further away. You are seriously very handicapped in your knowledge. You will be safer within the 4 walls of your hospice and the bible. Stay off social media and Internet forum. Trust me, you will be ok. Another bible neddy. Rest in peace Psalm23, Amen!

Be uncontrollably and disruptively laughable when it came from someone who called himself psalm. Have a nice day!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak Scientist
I thought I have addressed this before and you were speechless after reading my posting.

Let me repeat. Wolf and dog belong to the same kind of animal family -the
Canine family. Furthermore both have 78 chromosomes so they can crossbreed. So simple still don't understand!
Psalm23

LOL dumb fuck, both are different species derive from the same "animal family" in your kindergarten level language. and yes that right, that evolution for you stupid fuck. Meaning they have the same ancestors at a period of time.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;F5zHXIlX0EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zHXIlX0EU[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God? - Epicurus

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is because science is not the absolute truth! it is subjective and there are assumptions when defining equations!. :biggrin:

also it keeps changing!! :biggrin:

how can you contemplate when the variables are always changing? :biggrin:

that is life! the only constant thing is change. why must you limit your mind to such restrictive boundary and knowledge? you are not doing yourself and favour, but rather, harm and deceive your very own self.

science has never been the ABSOLUTE truth. but science can quantify and demonstrate the theory with evidences.

HEAR OUT THOSE WHO SAY THAT HE ALWAYS SEEK THE TRUTH, BUT NEVER TRUST THOSE WHO SAID THEY FOUND THE TRUTH.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

And why are you so stupid? I have already explained very clearly and deadly - evolution cannot happen because the process of mutation will drive living cells to a dead end.

If man could only ejeculate only one or few sperms, you will not be here to write your rubbish because you dad would not be able to reproduce with just one or few sperms! God knew before hand because of man's sin. To reproduce, man needs to ejeculate million of sperms to ensure that one healthy will reach the ovary of the woman. It is a medical fact that though there are 200 - 500 million sperms ejeculated, just only is needed to fertilise the egg in the ovary. In fact, many of these 200 - 500 million will die almost instantly and many of them are weak and too unhealthy to survive and to fertilise the egg. The causes are due to man's sin - too much tobacco, stress, alcohol, drugs, etc that made many of the sperms 'unusable.' God knew before hand that this will happen and that's why He created the man reproductive system to produce millions of sperms so that procreation is possible. These are scientific facts.

And deformed babies.....why so stupid to ask this question? It's all because of mutation of the genes that causes deformed babies. When God first created the human - Adam and Eve - their genes were perfect. It was only after they disobeyed God that the genes turns mutants and we inherited their mutant genes. Go to the Bible and we can read that there are no deformed babies during the pre-flood day. Furthermore, the life-span of human was on the downward spiral after the flood. The mutation (negative one of course!) started very slowly but surely. All the negative aspects of human phyisology started to escalated after the flood because of cell mutation, notably the life-span of human race. It is also a medical fact that the maxium limit of human life is 120 years and this lenght of the human life-span is imposed by God (Genesis 6:3) but during the pre-flood days, people lived up to 900 years old. There are reports in the news quite frequently of the oldest man or woman and none, just none had lived more than 120 years. We have heard of people living up to 105, 106 or even 110 but we have never heard of people living up to 120 years. How did the Bible get this life-span limit right?

why would you talk about the angmoh religion with facts that were discovered by science?

just listen to this passage from the bible, how god commanded a leper by cured.
" Leviticus 14:1-57 ESV / 32 helpful votes

The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “This shall be the law of the leprous person for the day of his cleansing. He shall be brought to the priest, and the priest shall go out of the camp, and the priest shall look. Then, if the case of leprous disease is healed in the leprous person, the priest shall command them to take for him who is to be cleansed two live clean birds and cedarwood and scarlet yarn and hyssop. And the priest shall command them to kill one of the birds in an earthenware vessel over fresh water. ... "

walao, like that sure die one!

better let science and modern medicine do their "magic".

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey religious believers, lets not kid yourselves. if you hold your faith firm in god, then DON'T seek medical attention from doctors when you fall sick or suffer from terminal illness.

all the x-ray, antibotic, MRI, cat scan, modern medical knowledge, ambulance, mobile communication etc are created thru' science inventions and discoveries.

if you seek medical attention, then you are BELITTLING your god.!!

better demonstrate your faith in god by staying in bed and pray for healing.

remember the story of Elijah and Baal's priests? well, you can do the same test now as well; put a sick patient on a bed, get those christian to pray for the sick person to heal. Can't do it? then let science/doctor/modern medicine try. The latter will heal the sick person. Why? because we have fucking confidence in medicine, not in hocus pocus god magic!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
VOMIT Rojak A Cry Baby Wor.

just another reminder of reality,

i have a university degree in science, with good honour some more + current training in post grad + few years of working experience in science

you? one lan jiao mouth with a pair of hands that did not even fucking dirty your hands holding a pipette before questioning me about my knowledge and training.

uneducated piece of shit

Asshole, you lost remember ? :wink: What a cry baby ! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL dumb fuck, both are different species derive from the same "animal family" in your kindergarten level language. and yes that right, that evolution for you stupid fuck. Meaning they have the same ancestors at a period of time.

Anal family siboh ! :biggrin: Dumbfuck like you can always try to get the gayman when you lose and put my posting into the trash hor. :rolleyes:

What a fucking lousy loser ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Will Give You Some More Tips To Trash Evo Crap 'Science'

With bigots like Sam who told us that he will not interfere with our contents, one starts to realise he is just a cheat and a liar now. He threw my thread into the trash while assholes and idiots like Vomit Rojak's sissy plea to remove my thread for his lost and Twa Lan Tho can have his evolution crap continue at the Courtyard Cafe. He did the same thing to Kinana somtime ago without shame. Is Sam a gay atheist ? Hahahaha ! LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

I was supposed to write something about a biologist with a PhD, with many chemicals patented after him ! But, God removed it from the form. I was wondering why and I guessed maybe that was a strategy ? So, I wrote other thing until that stupid Vomit wrote somthing else to my BENEFIT. Yes, gotcha ! LOL :biggrin:

And the rest was history! Vomit lost the war because the battle was of the Lord ! Hahahaha ! What a Dumbfuck ! LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

I mean we are not talking about a shoddy scientist like Dawkins ? Hahahaha! LOL :biggrin:

Proteins on meteorites CANNOT survive the reentry !! Guess the temperature that a space shuttle used to make for returning trips. Can there be proteins left for 'life' ? OMG !!

Remember, it is still a dead protein after all even if it miraculously did survive a catastrophic impact on Earth. That's what I have said to another post in another site. Their lies and stupidity have no end ! Atheistic science create Dumbfucks. Just stick to creationist's science for now to win debates. :wink:

Yes, why should we need a 'justice' system when you have a kangaroo court like Sam being the farkin' mod here. He can keep his forum and his gay phone.

Psalm23,

May God spede (you).

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

...... both are different species derive from the same "animal family" in your kindergarten level language............

Rojak Scientist,

Absolutely right....both dog and wolf are from the same Canine family unlike, say, dog and cat: Dog from the Canine family and cat from the Feline family, so they cannot mate. This is told in the Bible thousand of years. God created animal in their own kinds (and in today's biology language same animal family.

There are hundreds of unanswered questions regarding the theory of evolution and evolutions and many fake scientists are trying their level best to avoid answering them. Let me just give few of these and I know Rojak Scientist like you will dare not go and answer them:

(a) Fosilization of carcases. Just try to bury a dead elephant few hundred feet down the earth, and guaranteed you that the elephant bones will never be fossilzed because after just few years the elephant will simply rotten away (some exceptions may only their ivory turks). So, the question is how could there be million of fosilized ancient animals that were 'million of years' old? Reason: All because of the global flood. The effect of the flood built up sufficient heat that instantly fossilized the animals which were drown by the flood. This is a proven scientific fact! Evolutionists (or rather evilutionists are trying to avoid this question).

(b) Pair-mate. Why animals (almost 99% of them) are pair animals, i.e. male and female. How could a male cat and a female cat evolved at exactly the same time at year, say, 2,000,000,013 BC? Granted they were evolved and their reproductive system is completely compatible for them to reproduced, how did they came together? Granted the cats were good at seeking 'partner' to mate, how about the other ten of thousands of them? Bible is very clear: God created the animals male and female and Noah was told to bring pairs of animals. Nothing to do with evolution!

(c) From simple to complex organism. This is claimed by evilutionists and this is one of the greatest jokes. They are shooting themselves at the foot each time they dug up some fossilized remains of ancient animals.Ths is because inevitable these fossliized animals were very large - large birds, large reptiles, etc. and their sizes puzzled many naturalists (including evilutionists). These discovery of large fossilized animals just show the contrary. Animals were all very large and they are getting smaller and smaller! But the evilutionists claimed we came from a very very tiny cell and slow we become bigger!

(d) DNA and Junk DNA. Rojak Scientist, I remember you have mentioned in one of the messages that it has been 'discovered' that 98% of the human DNA are 'junk DNA'. Sorry....latest scientific discovery has shown that there is no such thing as 'Junk DNA'. In fact, they are just as important as those DNA are not 'junk DNA'. Some genetists has used the following analogy: A human cell is like a power IBM computer. The difference is that human cell is many many times more complex. In fact, it's a super micro-computer in itself. And we all know that for a computer to be fully functional, you need to softwares: An operatiing system software (like windows) and application programs (like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc). The so-called 'junk DNA' is actually the operating system software and without this, the cell cannot fully function! Whether this really the case, I really don't known but science has confirmed that there is no such thing as Junk DNA.

(e) DNA High Level Language or Digital Information: I think I have already written this many times so I am not going to repeat my message. I just want to add that all information must come from a mind. Thus the next question is: Who wrote this digial information or instruction that instructs how a cell work like what the colour skin of animals, how big the ears of the animals, etc. Information can never never appear from nowhere!

Are you speechless now, Rojak Scientist!

Psalm23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are contradicting yourself - historically speaking. It as the Roman who killed Jesus. So how could this religion started by the Roman!

angmo pansai23,
You are really dumb fuck:wink: So screwed up on the history of your religion...dare to talk big and KBKB here... Go and use your bible to knock you lan jiao head:wink: This shows how the bible can fucked up your brain:wink:

16141.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video shows how stupid a Christian can get .. I really pity them :wink:

[video=youtube;LvYQh5xwO4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LvYQh5xwO4I[/video]

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I REALLY pity some of the bros here, when they successful debunked some craps with facts and evidences like mutation, these christian idiots will pour in more craps:wink: sO no end liao:wink:

Every time this pansai23 was so confident his theory is 100.00000% sound and cannot be debunked; But it ended up being trashed:wink:

These christian idiots still cannot proof the crux to their argument: Why special selection is the way???:wink: Still want to bring in the same craps every day:wink:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

why should He?

if He prevented it, will your sins be shown?

do you want a nanny? He gives us free choice!

He is not interested in robots, who cannot think for themselves.

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who needs your pity?

If it is craps and garbage why you reply everytime? do you thrive craps and garbage?

I REALLY pity some of the bros here, when they successful debunked some craps with facts and evidences like mutation, these christian idiots will pour in more craps:wink: sO no end liao:wink:

Every time this pansai23 was so confident his theory is 100.00000% sound and cannot be debunked; But it ended up being trashed:wink:

These christian idiots still cannot proof the crux to their argument: Why special selection is the way???:wink: Still want to bring in the same craps every day:wink:

Last edited: