• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ and wife opening cafe at rochester mall.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To each his own + live and let live. I never believe in telling people how they should live their lives if they do not harm anybody.
We can only advise and share our life experiences. I have been through shit with many different types of assholes. Hence I know how to deal with them in an effective way, But I also want the younger gen to benefit from my advice. No one advised me when I was younger. Had to bang here and there. Thus far a two of my younger friends and their wives are putting off having kids! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
We can only advise and share our life experiences. I have been through shit with many different types of assholes. Hence I know how to deal with them in an effective way, But I also want the younger gen to benefit from my advice. No one advised me when I was younger. Had to bang here and there. Thus far a two of my younger friends and their wives are putting off having kids! :biggrin:

We should try not to cricitize peoples' life choices if they don't harm anybody. Even if we have an opinion, just keep it to ourselves.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did he autograph yours? So nice of him to do mine.:thumbsup:
I can’t remember… the books now with my ex wife. But I did chat with him and he was cheerful… when I bought it there were only a few of the books left. And yes… I have a recollection of chatting with JBJ buying some books as well, did JBJ write any books? My recollection, JBJ was a taller and bigger man than I thought

jw5

Loyal
I can’t remember… the books now with my ex wife. But I did chat with him and he was cheerful… when I bought it there were only a few of the books left. And yes… I have a recollection of chatting with JBJ buying some books as well, did JBJ write any books? My recollection, JBJ was a taller and bigger man than I thought
Did he autograph yours? So nice of him to do mine.:thumbsup:

Do you guys know what happened to GMS F4 buddy Melvin Tan?
I cannot find any online info about him. Has he gone into real estate?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We should try not to cricitize peoples' life choices if they don't harm anybody. Even if we have an opinion, just keep it to ourselves.
Buddy, I abso-fucking-lutely agree!:thumbsup: As seniors, we can only advise. But it's up to the youngsters to forge their own path. And decide to take our advice or not.

We must not force our views and impose our opinions on others.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ex-wife? We have something in common. As a factor of fact, I have two ex-wives. Eek! :geek: