• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ and wife opening cafe at rochester mall.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be a little too late for vast improvement, deep deep cleaning may show slight improvement.
he thinks his teeth is superb, that’s why the overly wide grin. delusional. just a smile will do. don’t have to show teeth like alien vs. predator.
1624419094343.jpeg

jw5

Loyal
he thinks his teeth is superb, that’s why the overly wide grin. delusional. just a smile will do. don’t have to show teeth like alien vs. predator.
View attachment 114407

To be fair, I don't think that's the reason. More likely he has such a wide grin is because he is trying hard to make a good impression and show that he is a friendly person.

jw5

Loyal
CSJ speaking up for residents. Well done!

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

2 hrs ·
A BB resident wrote to say that the concrete tiles on the pavement to the multi-storey carpark at Blk 194, Ave 6 are loose. A quick check shows that erosion has indeed loosened the slabs.
JRTC, please tend to this matter with urgency. I don't have to point out how dangerous this is to pedestrians and cyclists. The resident said he was "fed up" with trying to get the TC to rectify the situation. I'll be monitoring the situation.
#CSJforBukitBatok #BBHereIStand #CSJ #BukitBatok #SDP

1624421926170.png

jw5

Loyal
KNN my uncle think he wasted his gift as a sound artist KNN this type of mouth jaw can do extraordinary voice KNN

I heard that CSJ sings quite well and many years ago, he sang together with GMS and his F4 forum buddies.

jw5

Loyal
Dental treatment in S'pore is very expensive. Many wait till they have the savings then they go see their dentists.

It could be that CSJ did consider between the cafe and dental treatment. Looks like he chose the cafe.

jw5

Loyal
Cafe almost ready to open.

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

1 hr ·
Just putting in the final touches to get ready for this weekend. Some of you came down yesterday. Apologies, but we’re opening only on Fri (25 Jun), 11am to 10pm.
Many of you who’ve seen the place say it looks warm and cosy. That’s what Mei and I had in mind when we first decided on the project. We wanted a place where Singaporeans can dine in elegance or chat away in a cosy corner or simply pull out a book with a coffee and enjoy a moment of solitude. Our idea is to serve up quality without burning your week’s wages.
In a way, the café is an extension of our home where music, books and loved ones matter most. That's why we had a piano and books brought in.
In time to come, we hope the cafe will become a place of comforting familiarity for you, like an old shoe wrapped snugly around those tired soles. And with great food, it'll be like home away from home.
So come on down to the Rochester Mall (Buona Vista MRT). It's called Orange & Teal. (The name was Mei's idea, I wanted The Reading Room but was out-voted 4-1.) It's on the 2nd floor, you won't miss it...we'll keep a plate warm for you.

1624430722845.png

jw5

Loyal
A cafe that serves beer. Sounds great as young babes hang around cafe and no more in pubs.
I hope they serve peanuts with beers plus chocolate eclaires with coffee/ tea. Any local coffee?

I bet they will have great coffee there.

jw5

Loyal
Maybe CSJ will cook his cheesy mash potato for you, hopefully it will not be $100.

1624454720291.png

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day it open, all agency will take turn to harass them.

It is so easy target ... CSJ cannot openly jio people go there to discuss "anything" under the Sun.

They know it is going to be political agenda, SG version 红花会 ...
They not going to allow that to happen
Things started similar @ 38 Oxley Road many years back

jw5

Loyal
The day it open, all agency will take turn to harass them.

It is so easy target ... CSJ cannot openly jio people go there to discuss "anything" under the Sun.

They know it is going to be political agenda, SG version 红花会 ...
They not going to allow that to happen
Things started similar @ 38 Oxley Road many years back

They purposely want the SG public to observe if there is any harassment from pappies. But I think the most pappies would do is to send 20 SDAs swarming around the cafe.