• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Singapore.

Last night, I cheered Lee Chong Wei when he played against Lin Dan. I wanted LCW to win.

But I didnt cheer Feng, Li nor Wang when they played against Japan. I wont feel proud if Feng, Li and Wang had won the table tennis gold for Singapore

Is my love for Singapore growing cold?

Do many other Singaporeans share my feelings?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This month, COE for small cars have reached S$73,501 and for big cars $94,502. This is due to pap's immoral policy of letting in 2million foreigners which created a demand which SG cant satisfy. The pap chooses to tell us that that's market forces of supply and demand. But is that really so? if SG had only 3 million people, COE wont be chased by 5.2m people and would definitely not be $73.5K and $94.5K. A poor small time plumber who needs a commercial vehicle to ply his trade has to pay $57,000 to extend his vehicle's COE if it is 10years old. How to do small plumbing business with such high COE for commercial vehicle? The pap is wrong to let in 2million foreigners without planning how to accommodate them. This is negligence and immoral!

Let's see the pap accepting responsibility and finally doing something to:

1. Reduce cost of living caused by its liberal influx of foreigners chasing after scarce resources such as public and private transport, education, healthcare, food, housing, jobs, etc

2. Divert tax payers' money from wasteful expenditure to reduce healthcare costs, increase social spending, reduce education fees, etc

3. Drop divisive politics and finally embracing all Singaporeans regardless of their political preferences. The pap must not penalise Singaporeans who choose not to vote for them.

Hougang has shown us that perseverance and courage are important values to keep SG flag flying. As we celebrate our 47th National Day tmrw, let the PAP leaders acknowledge that they have done many wrongs, correct their wrongdoings, unite all Singaporeans and make Singapore a country for all Singaporeans!

It's alright to make mistakes but it's not alright to choose not to hear, not to see the people's sufferings and cries! Let's make Singapore the best country it can be for many years to come

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much Singaporean's money did Temasek Holdings lose in the Standard Chartered Bank saga?

Will TH come clean on this?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP treats Feng as a heroine and rewarded her $250,000 for winning an Olympic Bronze medal.

Did the PAP treat our NSFs as heroes when they died doing National Service for Singapore? How much was a family compensated for the death of a precious son?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's No Tan Howe Liang

I love Singapore.

Last night, I cheered Lee Chong Wei when he played against Lin Dan. I wanted LCW to win.

But I didnt cheer Feng, Li nor Wang when they played against Japan. I wont feel proud if Feng, Li and Wang had won the table tennis gold for Singapore

Is my love for Singapore growing cold?

Do many other Singaporeans share my feelings?

I didn't see her as a Sinkies. You can even bet she can't even sing the National Anthem or recite the pledge properly. PAP bought it with money and she delivers it for the Dragon Boy's useless ego. Maybe, he can't even be bothered by all these games. It's a Roman colosseum.

In the movie, The Gladiator, a senate said, "Gives them death, and they will love him for it." The stupid 60% will love him for it.

Tan Howe Liang is a true blue Sinkie.

tan-howe-liang.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything Is Fast Becoming Expensive

This month, COE for small cars have reached S$73,501 and for big cars $94,502. This is due to pap's immoral policy of letting in 2million foreigners which created a demand which SG cant satisfy.

1. Reduce cost of living caused by its liberal influx of foreigners chasing after scarce resources such as public and private transport, education, healthcare, food, housing, jobs, etc

Hougang has shown us that perseverance and courage are important values to keep SG flag flying.

Do you think the MRT is bursting from its seams ? I know there are lots and lots of people thronging the streets in the Orchard city area these days. Not a pleasant way to walk or shop compared to ten years ago ? Sinkies 'syum' FTs hotspots ?

Are we conquered with and without SAF ? PAP's policies like SAF and CPF has conquered us.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: She's No Tan Howe Liang

I didn't see her as a Sinkies. You can even bet she can't even sing the National Anthem or recite the pledge properly. PAP bought it with money and she delivers it for the Dragon Boy's useless ego. Maybe, he can't even be bothered by all these games. It's a Roman colosseum.

In the movie, The Gladiator, a senate said, "Gives them death, and they will love him for it." The stupid 60% will love him for it.

Tan Howe Liang is a true blue Sinkie.

STTA, SSC, PAP are in retreat. They have lost Li Jia Wei back to China. This has caused a big dent to their arguments of importing foreigners into SG. These foreigners have no roots nor love for SG. They come because of financial expediency. The pap must recognise this undeniable fact.

So the pap, SSC, STTA are working in overdrive mode to try to get people like Feng TW anchored in SG. It's all a big wayang for show.

It wld be more prudent for the pap to take care of Singaporeans who have their hearts, love , families and friends in SG rather than try to woo foreigners who have no emotional attachment to SG. In perpetuating this mistake, the pap has alienated many SG-loving Singaporeans

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Everything Is Fast Becoming Expensive

Do you think the MRT is bursting from its seams ? I know there are lots and lots of people thronging the streets in the Orchard city area these days. Not a pleasant way to walk or shop compared to ten years ago ? Sinkies 'syum' FTs hotspots ?

Are we conquered with and without SAF ? PAP's policies like SAF and CPF has conquered us.

Singapore has been conquered economically. SG is not an independent country. Can SG survive when MY, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, USA, Aus, Europe, etc refuse to trade with us?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we turn this back to the debate on the creators of the system rather than focusing on individuals who are the outcome.

I cannot blame Li Jiawei, or anybody else who were brought in for the sole purpose of bringing national glory with no serious plans to assimilate them into our society and national consciousness, to leave the country upon their used by date if they cannot find suitable willing partners locally.

You will notice that very often their partners if they do stay on were earlier generations migrants from the same sources. So much for the success of trying to integrate migrants into our society. I would grade this performance as only kindergarten level.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we turn this back to the debate on the creators of the system rather than focusing on individuals who are the outcome.

I cannot blame Li Jiawei, or anybody else who were brought in for the sole purpose of bringing national glory with no serious plans to assimilate them into our society and national consciousness, to leave the country upon their used by date if they cannot find suitable willing partners locally.

You will notice that very often their partners if they do stay on were earlier generations migrants from the same sources. So much for the success of trying to integrate migrants into our society. I would grade this performance as only kindergarten level.

I agree. I dont blame the migrants nor foreign workers. It's the pap's bad policy that i am against.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the proposed National Conversation a waste of time? Will the pap only converse with its own cronies? There are many views and voices expressed. These will already keep the pap busy with good ideas. Why waste time?

where is the leadership now when SG needs it?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"35 year old New Zealander Robert Stephen Dahlberg who fled Singapore last year while on court bail had surrendered himself to the police last Friday.

He was charged in 2010 for hitting Singaporean Mr Laurence Wong Seong in the head and slamming the head of Mr Paul Louis Liew Kai Ming against a pillar.

The case sparked a massive public outcry last year after Dahlberg and another of his accomplice Briton Robert James Spring skipped bail.

What is more shocking is the fact that Dahlberg was granted Singapore PR after he was charged for a criminal offence.

In an interview with the New Zealand Herald, Dahlberg’s father Bill expressed his shock that his son was charged:

“Robert did the right thing by going to the police in the days after the incident and voluntarily giving a statement…..Robert stayed in Singapore, gaining permanent residency status, for 14 months after the incident. It was a shock to us all when charges were laid.” (read more here)

Dahlberg’s Singapore PR status was not reported by the Singapore media. It is not known if his PR will now be revoked or if he will be given Singapore citizenship soon.

If the above report is true, it shows the crumbling of Singapore.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
"“Robert did the right thing by going to the police in the days after the incident and voluntarily giving a statement…..Robert stayed in Singapore, gaining permanent residency status, for 14 months after the incident. It was a shock to us all when charges were laid.” (read more here)

Dahlberg’s Singapore PR status was not reported by the Singapore media. It is not known if his PR will now be revoked or if he will be given Singapore citizenship soon.

If the above report is true, it shows the crumbling of Singapore.

PAP = FUP = Fuck Up Party and a true FAP = Foreigners Action Party :rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like you summed up the PAP well.

Many first generation PAP leaders wld turn in their graves, seeing the quality, leadership and values of LHL, TCH, Tharman, LSS, KBW, etc. The present PAP has betrayed the the first generation PAP and has destroyed their achievements in building a cohesive Singapore based on justice and equality.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From a forumner commenting on PAP's wayang for William and Catherine:

"Dear Ms Indranee :

Why resort to faking ??? Didn’t you realize that by doing all these, your PAP Goment are actually setting a bad precedent ??? Examples : Filthy dirty neighbourhood became decently cleaned in lest than a day. Stinking smelly dirty lifts became sparkling clean and with a nice fragrant smelled, miraculously. And literally I came to know that the MPs are coming for their walkabout. Otherwise, the neighbourhood looks like one big stinking garbage dumped. All these has already happened many times in the past and even now, it’s still happening. And still got the cheek to increase the town council fees, huh ???

We need a Goment with honesty, integrity and compassionate, NOT a Goment who lied through their teeth, pls remember that. By looking at all these happenings, it came to my conclusion that because “The Spurs Are Not Stuck Into Their Hide !!!”. I believe now you surely agree with me, that we aren’t daft. Go and tell that to your MM !!!

PS – As the saying goes : “It takes a thief to catch a thief”. There are thousands or maybe millions of all those FTs with Faked/Dubious Degrees, Diplomas, Certs, imported by your PAP Goment. Now, go and catch them and deported them immediately. We have enough of your PAP Goment incompetence and complacency, “Shape Up or Ship Out !!!!!”.

Lovenest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wealth distribution is not equal in Singapore. There are some super rich and some super poor. Singapore is a global corporation not a country yet

-----------------------------------------
All that you mind