• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
New variants is always more contagious but less lethal that's nature for survival. Seasonal flu are thus. Every year Oct thru Nov end always flu season then tapered off like now. The rest are all hype and fear mongering all they want is 'more contagious' for lockdowns and the great reset purposes.

He already told you we going to back step few steps again ya ? Have fun with lockdowns and food scarcities, shortage and price hike, what else. lol............

*Surf the web on other cuntries online platforms like our local carousell check what's popular and sells well. Copy paste sell it here. It's another form of online selling like youtube and facebook products promoters you can make quite a lot of money this way. You'll be surprised at how much buying power Sinkies have and how willing and habitual many people are like a hobby esp during lockdowns.

Start small and feel it out first. The trick is 'greed' phrases like limited to first 10 sets, limited stock, Sold-out waiting for restock please check back etc..... the best way to earn passive income. Go e-commerce there's juice there. ............ to have you orders shipped directly from their warehouses to your customers also can — a practice known as drop shipping. Dun lelong like Geylang streets walkers. Do marketing tricks but it's the same 'hole' you buy lol..........

China got also lots of nice 15.99 items you can sell as 59.99 lol...........

My cousins sell online in carousell, Lazada and shopee just copy paste products from overseas now they ask me for help for labourers unloading containers goods and packing. Part-time business now earning more than his WFH 6k stable job lol...........

That is the lobang or specialties of SG we are rich and naïve be enterprising ffs ! Money is easy as long as you know the concept of 'Dun work for others' don't make other people rich.

It's the same farking amount of time and effort you still have to put in. Use your IQ, oh wait......... lol...............

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money is easy as long as you know the concept of 'Dun work for others' don't make other people rich.

Don't tell that to my serfs please. They've been busy since early in the morning working in my kitchens. A lot of bento sets to prepare and send out to the workers' dorms for their lunch and dinner.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't tell that to my serfs please. They've been busy since early in the morning working in my kitchens. A lot of bento sets to prepare and send out to the workers' dorms for their lunch and dinner.

Even that it's easy.

I sub-contract to my 'serfs' i earn slightly less but i need not 'supervise' them they go on pro-rata basis the more they complete jobs successfully the more they earn and i'm freed too.

But i do on larger scale, LPPL but most important is i'm freed yet i make good $$$$......... :P <3

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
New variants is always more contagious but less lethal that's nature for survival.
The most important thing is how people face the so-called Variant. If people are so fearful and will comply at any damn thing the govt comes up with, your reality will be pretty fucked up. It is not about the variant, it is about you reacting to it.

I do not care about the variant and go about my daily life as per normal, and this variant thing is getting more and more funny and comical.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most important thing is how people face the so-called Variant. If people are so fearful and will comply at any damn thing the govt comes up with, your reality will be pretty fucked up. It is not about the variant, it is about you reacting to it.

I do not care about the variant and go about my daily life as per normal, and this variant thing is getting more and more funny and comical.

Yup, but it's not only about the fear. Sadly many people can't afford to lose their jobs hence kinda 'forced' to.

That's why the saying 少壯不努力,老大徒傷悲。。。。

Dun study hard fly kites catch spyders when young and then later start werk go Geylang, call chicken and play 4Ds no savings. lol................ hoo to blame ?

I play a lot too but making $$$ is first choice once got money then u're 大爷 LOL。。。。。

*The most Xia Suay are my kids they vaccinate just for this despite what i've 'enlightened' them to. lol..... :
1638153388431.png

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, but it's not only about the fear. Sadly many people can't afford to lose their jobs hence kinda 'forced' to.

That's why the saying 少壯不努力,老大徒傷悲。。。。

Dun study hard fly kites catch spyders when young and then later start werk go Geylang, call chicken and play 4Ds no savings. lol................ hoo to blame ?

I play a lot too but making $$$ is first choice once got money then u're 大爷 LOL。。。。。

*They most Xia Suay are my kids they vaccinate just for this :
View attachment 127998
I am looking for a meme that shows that at this current time, 2 person standing side by side can have 2 diff complete realities between them, but i lost it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly many people can't afford to lose their jobs hence kinda 'forced' to.
Med bed lady said that there is always a choice. If pple walk out of the jobs if they are forced in getting the vaxx, what can the company do? they suck thumb. It is the compliance of many Singaporeans that cause the problem.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Daily tally under 1,000 for first time since Sept 20 with 747 new Covid-19 cases; 11 more deaths reported​

even without doing anything eventually it would be zero , not because the current measures of safe-distancing , vaccination , lockdowns are effective
it is simply that those infected before have developed immunity and those no infected have strong natural immunity to kill the virus.
as time goes by the virus dies off. in order prevent situation from returning back to normal , evil cabal has to release new virus like
delta , omicron variant .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of us here are probably vaccinated. All of us here are still alive, thanks to PAP. Of the thousands of sinkies who contracted covid daily, around 10 of them die. That's a good survival rate.

None of them died of COVID. They all died of underlying conditions other than COVID. Please use the correct term.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
None of them died of COVID. They all died of underlying conditions other than COVID. Please use the correct term.

Overwhelming majority of sinkies, including ungrateful oppies, are still alive thanks to the PAP. The death toll elsewhere for other countries are much higher.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overwhelming majority of sinkies, including ungrateful oppies, are still alive thanks to the PAP. The death toll elsewhere for other countries are much higher.
There is one thing that is worse than death. Getting all kinds of immune diseases and cancer. Hope this will not happen but based on science, it seems so.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of us here are probably vaccinated. All of us here are still alive, thanks to PAP. Of the thousands of sinkies who contracted covid daily, around 10 of them die. That's a good survival rate.
perhaps if they were not vaccinated their underlying conditions would not be exacerbated when infected , and they could have recovered.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1638449063512.png

Both were isolated upon arrival in Singapore​

According to a statement by the Ministry of Health (MOH), both cases were isolated upon arrival in Singapore on Dec. 1, and had not interacted in the community.

There is currently no evidence of any community transmission from these cases, MOH said.

The two infected persons are currently recovering in isolation wards at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID).

Both are fully vaccinated, and have mild symptoms of cough and scratchy throat.

They arrived from Johannesburg, South Africa​

MOH said the two cases had both arrived from Johannesburg on board flight SQ479 on Dec. 1.

One of them, Case 27,1487, is a 44-year-old male Singapore permanent resident who arrived in Singapore from Mozambique, transiting through Johannesburg.

His pre-departure test in Mozambique on Nov. 29 was negative for Covid-19.

The other infected person, Case 27,1598, is a 41-year-old female Singaporean who arrived in Singapore from South Africa on Dec. 1.

Her pre-departure test in Johannesburg on Nov. 29 was negative for Covid-19.

They had both undergone a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test upon arrival in Singapore, and were immediately conveyed to a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) dedicated facility to be isolated while awaiting their test results.

Upon confirmation of Covid-19 infection, they were conveyed to NCID.

MOH explained that their PCR test results have revealed the presence of S-gene Target Failure, which may be associated with the Omicron variant.

The National Public Health Laboratory is conducting whole genome sequencing to confirm the variant.

Contact tracing is ongoing​

Contact tracing is ongoing, MOH said.

All 19 other passengers who came in on the same flight have tested negative for Covid-19.

These individuals were all quarantined under SHN at designated facilities upon arrival and are subjected to a testing regime that includes an on-arrival PCR test and a SHN exit PCR test.

Other close contacts of these cases, if any, will be placed on 10-day quarantine at designated facilities and undergo PCR tests at the start and end of their quarantine.

MOH said all patients suspected or confirmed to be infected with the Omicron variant will be conveyed to NCID for isolation and clinical management. Home recovery will not apply.

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/singapore-imported-omicron-cases/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the high IQ, book smart PAP minister blamed the unvaxx for this? I hope their IQ is high enough to learn that only the Darwinly vaxx ones can travel.