• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Contrary to popular belief Kinana is back stronger than before

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many were asking where was he during the CNY period, some said he's dead some said he's retired

Kinana is now back stronger than before - just look at all the loud bold letters he is using.

So all those who wished Kinana bad - too bad for you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spent 2 days in Msia. Guess what I found?
Malaysian Chinese have low fertility too, just like us. They have their big landed properties, govt subsidies, schorlarships, universal health care etc.
Do you think PAP is running Malaysia?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Chinese have low fertility too, just like us. They have their big landed properties, govt subsidies, schorlarships, universal health care etc.

Just two days and you use the precious time climbing windows to peep at people sleeping? Weird :o

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer what? You posed your question to a opposition supporter. But Im a PAP supporter like you :wink:

He has wait till 3013 before he can evolve to answer anything. Since he has not and cannot answer any of our questions to date, due to inability to make arguments, we do not need to reply to anything he says.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course the Chinks are smarter even in boleh land to produce less so that they don't strain their personal resource unlike the Mats there.

But hey, isn't the behavior of m&ds there same as Sinkland m&ds!

Of course for fucktards like you, you had completely missed the critcal points.

You are even worse than the m&ds so where does that place you?

In the same category like the chimps in the zoo?:biggrin:

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim pei jia guek jiao tao kan ni na bu eh lao chee bye!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the Chinks are smarter even in boleh land to produce less so that they don't strain their personal resource unlike the Mats there.

But hey, isn't the behavior of m&ds there same as Sinkland m&ds!

Of course for fucktards like you, you had completely missed the critcal points.

You are even worse than the m&ds so where does that place you?

In the same category like the chimps in the zoo?:biggrin:

you mean their low fertility rates have nothing to do with PAP or LKY?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should kinana be weak?

he speaks from his heart and mind..anybody who does that will never be weak!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ah ..... perineum ..... i remember this word :biggrin:

Nobody ever thanked me for teaching them the word perineum.

Now all go about using it and never even remember who taught them this great word.