• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Contrary to popular belief Kinana is back stronger than before

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the topic of Singapore Malays usually having more kids.. Ki-siao probably doesn't know that Muslims don't really practice birth control as they consider children a "gift of god".

Much like the Catholics, who see birth control as being going against their god's wishes, the Catholic church also doesn't encourage birth control.

So, money might have something to do with it.. but religion definitely plays a bigger role.

Ki-siao, don't incite racial tensions please. I love my Malay Singaporean brethren. Don't antagonise them.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims do practice birth control, otherwise they would be having 10 kids or more per family wouldn't it?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, not true. I am very sure you don't know what you are talking about. I had many graduate frens who don't own cars until much later in life. Traffic was also jammed without the highways and bridges we have today.

Adn we worked 6 days remember?

You are talking nuts. I lived through that period. I should know. You are beginning to show that you had not arrived in Singapore and you are talking based on secondary information and hearsay. Know the real facts - some people don't own cars because they did not have a driving license or didn't see the need for a car because they lived very near to their place of work so public transport was very adequate. There was no other expressway than the PIE and the ECP because the traffic was not high because of a much lower population and there were no out-flung new towns that needed the connectivity by expressways. Everybody with a reasonable education could have a good job and afford a car or house. Those were the days when Singapore was one of the Asian tigers, the golden age of LKY.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are talking nuts. I lived through that period. I should know. You are beginning to show that you had not arrived in Singapore and you are talking based on secondary information and hearsay. Know the real facts - some people don't own cars because they did not have a driving license or didn't see the need for a car because they lived very near to their place of work so public transport was very adequate. There was no other expressway than the PIE and the ECP because the traffic was not high because of a much lower population and there were no out-flung new towns that needed the connectivity by expressways. Everybody with a reasonable education could have a good job and afford a car or house. Those were the days when Singapore was one of the Asian tigers, the golden age of LKY.

hi there

1. seng seng, good rebuttal.
2. the bitch/cunt is just farting again:biggrin:
3. harmless but very horny for a brutal poke:p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The expressways were only three lanes and the roads were very much narrower. There were no fly overs until the mid 80s. There were much worst jams than today. I know because I went thru it babe. Don't BS with me.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims do practice birth control, otherwise they would be having 10 kids or more per family wouldn't it?

Honey,
I am sorry I have cheated on you.....you know I have been asking you to marry me repeatedly but your silence is not an acceptable consent to me. So, on numerous occasions I deliberately punctured the Durex at the tip to compel forced marriage but to my disappointment....nothing happens. I have checked your belongings but no pills.....What's your secret?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, not true, we reached home late because there was no MRT. I know many people who quit work on time and reach home by 6 or earlier, including PMETs.
The people who tend to go home late are mostly working OT in the carparks

Haa..they cannot bluff us can they?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, not true. Life was much harder and ppl do work long hours too.
In fact, with better transport and technology, we spend more time at home.
BTW do you know we use to work 5.5 days per week 30 years ago?

I can't agree more. The amount of time we spent at home romping....even the new neighbor complained