• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats to Mr Chan Chun Sing! Promote to Full Minister.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next PM is definitely either Tharman or TCH, and it seem like Tharman may actually have a shot as the chinese population is warming up to him over TCH.
Both are equally bad. Tharman always likes to con the Sinkies without substantiating with facts and figures, like those Indians selling snake oil, fuck. I'll never believe a word he says. TCH, on the other hand, is quite a blur fuck at times.

Anyway, if I have to choose between the above 2, I'll still prefer TCH, until a better one comes along much later. LTK? No?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being in the same GRC as LKY, CCS has the advantage of having constant close contact with the Old Fart.. But TCJ only got Woody.. Carrying Woody's balls got no effects if he's eyeing the Throne..

The only balls that matters are the ones that belong to the Old Fart..
Don't think TCJ is carrying woody balls. He should be licking TCH balls.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are equally bad. Tharman always likes to con the Sinkies without substantiating with facts and figures, like those Indians selling snake oil, fuck. I'll never believe a word he says. TCH, on the other hand, is quite a blur fuck at times.

Anyway, if I have to choose between the above 2, I'll still prefer TCH, until a better one comes along much later. LTK? No?
TCH can't cut it in terms of image and statesmanship. Tharman is very sharp and articulate, and he is hand picked by pinky personally. It will be down to which of them is more acceptable to the voters.

LTK will be too old, but never say never.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha!

Ah Loonie getting very very scared his smear of shit on sole of shoe father is going to eat joss sticks and candle wax very very soon.
And Ah Loonie very very worried about the collection of vicious sadistic greedy self serving bastards in PAP all out to hoot hoot him so he gathered his own cronies .
Except his cronies might well be the first to hoot Ah Loonie in secret collaboration with other civil serpents and PAP bastards

LKY and Ah Loonie know all in PAP are greedy selfish bastards with no fucking morals of any kind as they personally selected them on that basis alone
What they selected will be there to haunt and hoot them the moment LKY eat his joss sticks and candle wax

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to give Kee Chiu some credit la. Not easy to grow up in a single family. Mother only work as a machinist. But he achieved good grades to be at where he is now.

He is emotionally scarred ...that's why he has formed a strong attachment to a fatherly figure in LKY.
One wonders how his scarred childhood is impacting him? Could he be a psycho?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH can't cut it in terms of image and statesmanship. Tharman is very sharp and articulate, and he is hand picked by pinky personally. It will be down to which of them is more acceptable to the voters.

LTK will be too old, but never say never.

If an Indian becomes PM, sinkapore will be become a province of India. There are already 4 Indians in the cabinet plus an ex-President advocating for more South Asian Indians to be let in. They were the ones responsible for hitching sinkapore with India on a free trade deal that gives India all the gains with sinkapore getting nothing out of it. No one has questions how sinkapore benefits from that free trade agreement ...the reason is obvious.