• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed! Krispy Kreme coming !!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patrick has just got his license to open a Krusty Krab Restaurant at Gardens By The Bay, near to the sea...the waitress will wear bikini without the bottoms...only seashells!...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why such a hoo-ha over this? I can already buy this in KL or walk into any Tesco supermarket in the UK and buy this straight off the shelf without having to queue (unlike what many Sinkies will be doing on Oct 12).

Certainly the franchise fee won't have come cheap.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried this obscenely rich doughnuts and my teeth nearly dropped off...

For those with sweet tooth, please be very careful hor...

For those who are diabetic, better avoid these devilishly sweet doughnuts....

It's like biting into sugar!!!! So most of us here, laucheows, better don't try ok....all your teeth will drop off!!!!

Good Luck to those who are going to dive into this sweet pool.....

sweeter than that Laudusai macarons at Taka?

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best way to eat it.. put it for a few seconds in the microwave... hehe

My friends used to bring then back to sg from aus.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krispy Creme has a cult following - just try a Bavarian Creme and see what the hoola is all about. This stuff is amazing.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore: $2.60/donut
Malaysia: RM2.60/donut

:rolleyes:

still prefer my $1 donut at the neighbourhood bakery.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best donut shop in my neighborhood is none other than phuc kieu donut. it's run by a viet proprietess, and my favorite donuts are viet-french rolled into one (no pun intended) and donut holes filled with creamy custard (again no pun intended). best for these to go with french vanilla capuccino.