• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed! Krispy Kreme coming !!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont mind die faster,,enjoy before i go,,,i just dont want to suffer before i die like pai kah pai chiu..

better than die slow,,,death is part of life,,deal with it,,,,

agree. but again, we should enjoy with mindfulness..not with wanton abandon.

my old neighbor who is 72 years old asked me whether he could go to geylang to enjoy unprotected sex. I advised him nOT to. If he wants, he should wear
a condom.He told me wearing condom " boh song". I then told him about VD and Aids, and he said: die die nevermind, enjoy more important. I think we
should not adopt this attitude. HIV can be a slow lingering death. Want to have a good time, must also protect yourself. I think he believed me.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.scmp.com/article/657994/krispy-kreme-closing-hong-kong-outlets

Krispy Kreme Hong Kong, the city's franchisee of the American doughnut chain, is closing its seven outlets two years after it first opened, reflecting the toll the financial crisis continues to take on the retail sector.

Five of the chain's stores did not open yesterday as its financial adviser said the company was in the process of putting the company into voluntary liquidation.

The chain's two airport outlets, which remained open, would continue to operate until further notice, Briscoe & Wong, the adviser, said.

Stephen Briscoe, the adviser's managing director, said yesterday that closing the business was the best option for both its employees and creditors.

He also admitted that salaries for this month had not been paid.

Krispy Kreme follows several other well-known chains that have shut down this month, such as Tai Lin Radio Services and U-right.

Mr Briscoe said high rental costs were a major factor for the failure, and that a meeting of creditors would be held on November 12 to appoint liquidators.