• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confession : "I slept with my husband's boss to win him a promotion"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good story!
Pathetic loser Malaysian Cantonese son of whore dig up old slut whore mistress stories. Still want to deny you are not attacking me? No one believes your shameless lies indeed. Btw you song song harass all the way to hell ok because I am a virgin is a fact.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pathetic loser Malaysian Cantonese son of whore dig up old slut whore mistress stories. Still want to deny you are not attacking me? No one believes your shameless lies indeed. Btw you song song harass all the way to hell ok because I am a virgin is a fact.
Huh? I read story you also must harass me??? xiaocharbu you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? I read story you also must harass me??? xiaocharbu you!
Ya right read 2015 story. Shameless Cantonese liar son of whore. Btw i didn’t even bother to read the story, only the headline and the same doggies same harassment actions are. enough to tell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bluff lah... write phone no in notebook... and what would it be filed under... Boss Tom?

lol
Yes Boss Tom is a pimp for your filthy Indian whore mother. Use my words to link to me and viola I a virgin become a whore I asked ccb people why are you doggies slandering me a whore.