• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Code Orange..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems Like Boss is getting agitated & Losing patience to those kiamsiapkwees with HUge post counts,
Power & Rep points; and yet stiLL not suscribing to his package..:wink:
Esp that parasite Chow Humpkoo with 18k+ post counts & not contributing as yet..:eek::biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Code blue means huat then? :confused:

I'm here in this forum for nearly 5 years liao but knn how come I'm still under code blue...WTF! :eek::(:mad:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Code blue means huat then? :confused:

I'm here in this forum for nearly 5 years liao but knn how come I'm still under code blue...WTF! :eek::(:mad:

BLue means you are safe; no need to pay any protection $ and yet stiLL accorded with fuLL respect.. :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so Orange means people that have high post and points but never donate huh ?

like that better give me RED colour lah...............we should be paid instead..........without us, where got income for the forum ?