• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA forum shutdown

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. Strange. Suddenly the forum section for channelnewsasia is taken offline.

Apparently it's shuttered down permanently.. anyone know what's the reason? Seems like no particular reason was provided. Pretty unprofessional as ppl might have some threads that they are following..

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had become an opposition stronghold and so became a victim of the current systematic crack down. :eek:

What else do you wanna know? :biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is because of the tight control over what the forumers can or cannot post that leads to everyone leaving the forum.

If you check up on the forum in the recent past, you will find the forum practically deserted.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just announced and sudden shutdown

despite annoncement shutdown is 2/9

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most of the CNA market talk forum regulars have moved to
sgfuck.org/mybb/Forum-Market-Talk

im being sued for a thread in the now shut down CNA market talk forum, and i know a certain VIP has spies trolling that forum, so lets see if they will troll sgfuck as well

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the CNA market talk forum regulars have moved to
sgfuck.org/mybb/Forum-Market-Talk

im being sued for a thread in the now shut down CNA market talk forum, and i know a certain VIP has spies trolling that forum, so lets see if they will troll sgfuck as well

hi wendy, great to know you are here.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vBulletin Message
This Forum is now closed.

We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

lianbeng also saw this message! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA forum was hot say maybe 8-10 years ago... Not losing to SammyBoy but the administrator was rather strict and can get banned easily...

Post in this forum if posted over in CNA, the TS will be banned in no time n really u have to start cloning accounts just in case for being banned...

For the last 2-3 years, CNA forum has been getting real quiet only with those advertisement post. It's not a surprise that they shut it down

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CNA forum was hot say maybe 8-10 years ago... Not losing to SammyBoy but the administrator was rather strict and can get banned easily...

Post in this forum if posted over in CNA, the TS will be banned in no time n really u have to start cloning accounts just in case for being banned...

For the last 2-3 years, CNA forum has been getting real quiet only with those advertisement post. It's not a surprise that they shut it down

so im not the only one..... if god screww ball would have you believe

re : getting banned

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the truths expressed in CNA really hurts the PapSmear; damage control.

i don't know about what you say, but my simple truth re a certain VIP working at the time for a certain company, has led me down the $700000 so far road to court
FMH1 (FILEminimizer).jpgFMH2 (FILEminimizer).jpgFMH3 (FILEminimizer).jpgFMH4 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Apparently it's shuttered down permanently.. anyone know what's the reason? Seems like no particular reason was provided. Pretty unprofessional as ppl might have some threads that they are following..

Dumnassed sinkies should just cme here and fuck the pap until they happy......

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

News worth celebrating. The less msm forums the better, they are bored, dried and full load of pro-PAP shits,