• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA forum shutdown

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin said on Monday that Singaporeans who are not happy with the country should try to improve things instead of running down the country..... “there may be things we are unhappy about, things can always be better, but that is very different from running down our own people, our own society“. ......

too much anti government postings which are destructive and detrimental...those who remember the old straits times forum in the early 90s....???

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wierdcrap from the pap shutting down their wn forum.... Ayways good riddance to bad rubbish.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we have a world class governance
their lips are sealed
they are incorruptible
they are as clean as snow
as tough as leather
as steadfast as bamboo
majulah singapura!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their lips are sealed
they are incorruptible
as tough as leather
as steadfast as bamboo
majulah singapura!!!

Today is not April Food day, it is national day. The so-called whiter than white will be wearing red because white is smell like dirty laundry to everyone.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are you trying to put across i really can't understand

screw ball announced in this forum like his usual know it all self that i have been banned from CNA fourm

implying that what i did/ posted was sooooo bad that i was banned.... sounds like a lawyer i know....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has been trying to control discussions by controlling the various discussion boards e.g. they own CNA, fuckwarezone, etc, etc
However if you try to suppress the topic of discussion, people can simply go elsewhere.

That's probably why there is now another "law" to forbid free discussion.

jw5

Loyal
screw ball announced in this forum like his usual know it all self that i have been banned from CNA fourm

implying that what i did/ posted was sooooo bad that i was banned.... sounds like a lawyer i know....

It appears that he has banned his own internet moniker from this forum................................. :o

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he's probably waiting for his "fans" to call him back...like most know it alls

whatever, court will see him or mention of him 19-21 nov

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lately, anyone heard reports of longlegged animals being imported from australia?????

Why bother?
There are already more than enough of such creatures hopping and bounding and frolicking in the high court and supreme court of Stinkapore.
Even more can be created by signing of cheques with $$$$ sucked and fucked from sinkies each day and night.

This will come to an end when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax. Those roos will then go hopping dressed like chinese mandarins of old with their arms stretched out in front of them

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
esher pls go eat your joss sticks and dont talk cock
the four long legged animals will kick you in your ass
if you continue to talk rubbish again...once not shy meh

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
their lips are sealed
they are incorruptible
as tough as leather
as steadfast as bamboo
majulah singapura!!!

Well said. I have added to your points.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. I have added to your points.

With this kind of mutual masterbating and wanking between leongsam and kopisai, why is it I feel what they write came from the same fucking keyboard?
Is it possible that my chihuahua sexual exploits created more than just kopisai?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With this kind of mutual masterbating and wanking between leongsam and kopisai, why is it I feel what they write came from the same fucking keyboard?
Is it possible that my chihuahua sexual exploits created more than just kopisai?

don't be fucking jealous chinwawa
post something sensible
say something sensible
dont act like an imbecile
you will be richly rewarded
boss is fair and square
what a stoopid chiwawawawawa!!!!!!!