• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Clear the table yourselves," hawker centre cleaners sneer at family

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Besides mentality, it is also the system and the type of food being sold. If the task of returning items is simple, people will conform easily.

If I have to clear my table after my meal, I expect to eat for free: just like in a cookhouse.

A hawker centre is not a cookhouse, it is a commercial establishment closer to a kopitiam or restaurant.

Please do not let that punk Vivian Balakrishnan and his NEA goons twist the narrative in order to push the blame on the patrons.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again the PAP had made a mockery of a good social habits...you can be sure...they will fine everybody who does not comply with rules that will compel you to clean after or clear after you had eaten. Be sure, that one day soon...a cleaner or even a member of a public or even the hawker will be seriously hurt or even die "unnaturally" quarreling over " who should clean after"..SOON!

I automatically clean after I have finished eating, if trays were to be returned , i will try my best to return...but if there are cleaners, I will leave it to them..but I will clean the area I ate on & arranged the leftovers neatly & even push in the chair if they are not bolted..

This was taught to me, when young at home & then later in school...wonder what sort of education the kids gets today ...or the people!:(

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I go and eat in hawker centers in Malaysia, I order the food which was send over to me.
Cost of food about one third of Stinkapore and portions greater and much more tasty.
I ended up ordering more than I would have done in Singapore.

After I ate and walked away, the plates would be removed and table cleaned almost immediately.

All for the cost of the food which was 1/3 or 1/2 of Stinkapore.

That was how it was like in Singapore before smear of shit on sole of shoe decided we sinkies to be turned into hawker assistance in waiting and delivering food to ourselves.
Now that fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his henchmen decided up the ante to make us return the plates and to clean up.
That is an extension of their mind game play on us to listen to them and obey.

FUCK THAT OBSCENE MIND GAME PLAY AND BALLS TO THOSE PAP BASTARDS

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I go and eat in hawker centers in Malaysia, I order the food which was send over to me.
Cost of food about one third of Stinkapore and portions greater and much more tasty.
I ended up ordering more than I would have done in Singapore.

After I ate and walked away, the plates would be removed and table cleaned almost immediately.

All for the cost of the food which was 1/3 or 1/2 of Stinkapore.

That was how it was like in Singapore before smear of shit on sole of shoe decided we sinkies to be turned into hawker assistance in waiting and delivering food to ourselves.
Now that fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his henchmen decided up the ante to make us return the plates and to clean up.
That is an extension of their mind game play on us to listen to them and obey.

FUCK THAT OBSCENE MIND GAME PLAY AND BALLS TO THOSE PAP BASTARDS
Kanina; go eat your JossTicks & waX La.You must Be some Long-winded OLd man currentLy residing in a Hospice
just bidding your time, right ?..:*::eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kanina; go eat your JossTicks & waX La.You must Be some Long-winded OLd man currentLy residing in a Hospice

good one brother ...describes this bugger well
head buried in his own toilet flush
face smeared with shit on the sole of his own feet
eschercb cranecb phuach all three in one in one shithole

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not happy then dont eat at that place. Sinkie just KPKB.
There so many place to choose why must choose that place??? Really sometimes want to slap Sinkie face.
We consumer have choice and there so many place to eat.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am where ever the fucking is good!
I be a lot more careful now wearing condoms and not doing it sashimi style.

Too dangerous to do that. I freaked out when I thought hk was one of the result of my wild oats.
Until reading the shit he spewed made me realised no matter what kind of mother that spawned him, my cum would not have created such a speciman.
Then it became clearer and clearer to me he was nothing but a turd that escaped from a metal toilet pail used by Leongsam and 50 bangla families, some of whom had diarrhea.

Phew! that was a real relief to me!
But I learned my lesson.

So if you want to fuck me, I will wear a condom.
Put a brown bag over your head and fuck you untill you kwai kwai to me.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both IKEA Restaurants here have return trolley stations located feet away from the dining areas where you can simply slide in your tray after use.
Sadly, very few people use them and the aunties still end up clearing the tables themselves.

What I find strange is that if sinkies were at home, or work or at a friend's house, they would not think twice about clearing after up themselves. However, as soon as it becomes a public place like a hawker centre or a McDonalds, they suddenly don't give a shit (and having an auntie to clean up after you is not a good excuse and rather pathetic).

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both IKEA Restaurants here have return trolley stations located feet away from the dining areas where you can simply slide in your tray after use.
Sadly, very few people use them and the aunties still end up clearing the tables themselves.

What I find strange is that if sinkies were at home, or work or at a friend's house, they would not think twice about clearing after up themselves. However, as soon as it becomes a public place like a hawker centre or a McDonalds, they suddenly don't give a shit (and having an auntie to clean up after you is not a good excuse and rather pathetic).
Crowd behaviour. If everyone doing it, u will do it too. But if nobody doing it, then u wouldn't do it or u will stick out!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Crowd behaviour. If everyone doing it, u will do it too. But if nobody doing it, then u wouldn't do it or u will stick out!!

we have a long way to go
we were doing quite well - united as one as we moved forward
clearing tables is no problem at all - we do it ourselves and we helped the stall owners ..there was no problem
somewhere along the line, something happend..we became so disunited, disenchanted and disillusioned
even a simple thing like clearing your tables is a national problem...wtf!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Crowd behaviour too for sinkies to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by PAP.

PAP good at orchestrating crowd behaviour. Hang a notice to say SELF SERVICE and sinkies go head down down and arseholes up high high and become hawkers assistants to wait for food and to bring back to table to serve themselves

Hang another notice and sinkies go head down down and arseholes up high high again to bring back tray and dishes as cleaners are more important than sinkies

What next?

Hang another notice and sinkies go wash wash wash plates?

More notices and sinkies go cook their own fucking food?

You take pride in keeping your heads low low and your arsehole up high high because PAP sayz it is good for you?

What is natural at home or friends house making it natural to do at hawker eating centers?
Your friend and yourself hawkers?
Or you PAP glass coots out for fucking brownie points?
You and the_chanster care so much the shit that you should go with a fucking mop and go mop up at Mc Donald and hawker centers
Go mop and enjoy yourself to your heart content and make sure you keep head down down and arsehole up high high for PAP to enjoy

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability or unwillingness to clear food trays is enshrined in the Sinkie mentality. So long as we have uncles and aunties to clean up afterwards, nothing will change
Compare this to the U.S or UK where everyone clears their food trays.

How can you use barbarians to compare with us.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck's wrong with these hawkers? Charge extra for takeaway and not cleaning tables. :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability or unwillingness to clear food trays is enshrined in the Sinkie mentality. So long as we have uncles and aunties to clean up afterwards, nothing will change
Compare this to the U.S or UK where everyone clears their food trays.

With so many better things to compare from USA and UK such as real democracy and not the bastardised rubbish smear of shit on sole of shoe pretended as democracy, why you do not bother with that?
Or what UK PM and USA Obama is paid as compared to PAP walking bags of excrement?
Clearing food trays so much much higher on your agenda is it?

You got money to gain by telling sinkies to be more hawker assistants in returning the food trays and clearing up?
Why not you fight for more and real democracy for sinkies and so many other things instead of badgering sinkies to do the work of hawker assistants?

What is your fucking vested interests in egging sinkies to keep their heads low low and arseholes up high hig?
You one of those PAP bastards screwing and fucking those arseholes? and want to condition sinkies to remain in that position for your fucking delights?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same goes for public toilets.