• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Clear the table yourselves," hawker centre cleaners sneer at family

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's rite. No way am I going to clear other people's stuff!! But I will make sure I clear my own.

Why should I have to clear my own stuff???

Why should YOU clear your stuff and act righteous to others that they clear their fucking stuff

Why should I and those who do not want to be doing free work for those hawkers??

If you want to do free work for hawkers and those who are supposed to clear and clean up, go and get yourself a mop and go mop the fucking floor as well.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You expect me to clear my own table? You must be fucking kidding me.
I dun masturbate, so why sud I do anything myself. It is not about cleaning my own ass. If someone can clean my ass for me, I'm most fucking welcome for it.

I'm born for much much much bigger things. Each of my little prayer for the world on a daily basis has saved many lives and given blessings to countless lost souls in this world. If I'm to ration my prayers for once a month only, the world will go into the dark ages immediately.

So, dun ask me to clear my own table. Next, you'll ask me to wash my the dishes too. Go fuck spiders lah, dumbfucks!! So many want to wash my feet and kiss my feet and pour perfume on them, but I already rejected as they're all not qualified to serve me yet. So, wake up your fucking cheebye idea. I'm your God and your salvation, you better believe it. Resistance is futile.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in the same situation once.

I pick up all the dirty plates (together with left over food) and throw them into those plate which is clear of leftover but still yet to clean.

the cleaner quickly come over to help me; I just give him a "i do not give a fuck" look to him.

I just continue and throw all the plate and food as planned.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at those who voted for pap , they only care about themselves and don't worry their next generation of Singaporean .. Same mentality as those who never clear their own table !!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I see a cup of coffee; I will purposely pour them in their collection point.

Fucking lowlife trying to revenge on us; on a job they suppose to do.

KNNBPCB.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done, feed the cats and dogs and the birds and make the place more messy and dirty.......NEA better come up with fines, or damned malu their hare-brain scheme is like their smelly pussies, stink like shit.....

M49Ojuh.png

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability or unwillingness to clear food trays is enshrined in the Sinkie mentality. So long as we have uncles and aunties to clean up afterwards, nothing will change
Compare this to the U.S or UK where everyone clears their food trays.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, a hawker centre is not an army or prison cookhouse. Patrons should not be expected to clean the tables. That is basic courtesy in a food service establishment.

I sense something nefarious afoot. Perhaps inflation is spiraling out of control and the hawker centres are doing away with cleaners to cut costs, so that more money, or if any money at all, can enter into the pockets of cronies. The 'gracious society' excuse is just a smokescreen.

The absence of old cleaners working at hawker centres and clearing tables may also make less tongues wag about how the PAP is neglecting the elderly.

Lastly, always take stories from STOMP with a pinch of salt. It was caught red-handed faking a story.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done, feed the cats and dogs and the birds and make the place more messy and dirty.......NEA better come up with fines, or damned malu their hare-brain scheme is like their smelly pussies, stink like shit.....

M49Ojuh.png

....pause...for a moment...why are all these happening now??? Look at the bigger picture...

This is indeed another sparkling good idea, akin to the money spinning ARF, COE, ERP, etc..just wait another few months and we shall see the fines system for hawker centres being implemented and money rolling in....sure beats going around house to house spooning for mosquito eggs...

....some young scholar going to get 6 months' bonus end of the year liao...!!!:eek::eek::oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the whole system of catering, serving and dishing out your food in our hawker centres and food-courts will have to change eventually...it will become just a service chain...you order up front, pay up front, collect your dishes , get your allocated seat...and then clear your own table...return to the tray trolley or tray collection centre....

if singaporeans expect to be served, it's going to be history soon...you want to be served, go to a seat-down restaurant and pay a hefty price for it...

singapore is being transformed....and the people will have to get used to it....

Why should transformation be only one way? What about our bloody wages, why is it not going up to first world level????????

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....pause...for a moment...why are all these happening now??? Look at the bigger picture...

This is indeed another sparkling good idea, akin to the money spinning ARF, COE, ERP, etc..just wait another few months and we shall see the fines system for hawker centres being implemented and money rolling in....sure beats going around house to house spooning for mosquito eggs...

....some young scholar going to get 6 months' bonus end of the year liao...!!!:eek::eek::oIo:

6 months bonus is the official one ...then there is the not much publicized discretionary bonus. Life is super duper good for scholars - $68 million and counting.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
show some respect, Mr. Nicole, celebrate national day at hawker centre ? for once, Miss Vivian is right, "hawker centre, food court or restaurant?"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability or unwillingness to clear food trays is enshrined in the Sinkie mentality. So long as we have uncles and aunties to clean up afterwards, nothing will change
Compare this to the U.S or UK where everyone clears their food trays.

Besides mentality, it is also the system and the type of food being sold. If the task of returning items is simple, people will conform easily.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I have to clear my own stuff???

Why should YOU clear your stuff and act righteous to others that they clear their fucking stuff

Why should I and those who do not want to be doing free work for those hawkers??

If you want to do free work for hawkers and those who are supposed to clear and clean up, go and get yourself a mop and go mop the fucking floor as well.

I always clear up my own stuff, that's me and how I was brought up. I don't create any problems for anyone....but of course washing the dishes is out of the question. I only do it at home,at friends place and incamp. If we just do this,the food court will be better for all of us.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in the same situation once.

I pick up all the dirty plates (together with left over food) and throw them into those plate which is clear of leftover but still yet to clean.

the cleaner quickly come over to help me; I just give him a "i do not give a fuck" look to him.

I just continue and throw all the plate and food as planned.

That is one way. Another way is to throw the utensils into the rubbish bin. A third way is to place the utensil on the floor.