• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just noticed the top two "Similar threads" for @jw5's beloved "Classic Forum Replies" thread were started by me:

classic-forum-replies-similar-threads-png.160758

:eek:
:tongue:

Attachments

• Classic Forum Replies - Similar threads.png
    Classic Forum Replies - Similar threads.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,305

jw5

Loyal
"If he couldn't get a nigger cock, then getting nigger lips was the next best option."

jw5

Loyal
"If I visit a hawker centre I'm unfamiliar with and don't know what to eat, I make my decision based on the length of the queues.

Avoid the stalls with no queues during peak hours and their hawkers' faces all look gloomy or sour or bored."

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the stats I have accumulated over the years more than 60% of sinkie husbands visit sex workers regularly.

In fact more married man visited sex workers than single man KNN perhaps is also due to more man are married than not. Fyi Data cum directlee from the chicken mouth I.e they have sex more frequentlee with married man than single man.

Single men, if they go find pussy, they always get tight pussy. Unlike married men, they do not have to face the trauma of witnessing their wives' pussies becoming old and loose. And worse still, if your wife shares your costs be it cars or house instalments, you lan lan have to "perform your obligations" and fuck a old and loose pussy and pretend to be satisfied. So in order to get over the trauma, they seek to defray the unpleasantness of old and loose pussies by going after new and tight pussies very often, so that they have strength to face the old pussies again. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
"Swiss standard cost of living.

Dubai standard expat population ratio.

North Korea standard propaganda."

jw5

Loyal
"People should skip lunch and aim to eat only one meal a day.

They can save a lot of money that way.

It is a myth than we need to eat three meals a day.

Also, it can help solve a lot of modern urban health problems. But the media, doctors and drug companies will never tell you that."

jw5

Loyal
"Reminds me of the numerous 'coordinating ministers' in the PAP govt. You coordinate this, I coordinate that, who's coordinating who? :rolleyes:

At least back in the day with the 'minister without portfolio', there was honesty about the chobolan job scope of the minister."

jw5

Loyal
"It's okay to die after a marathon if you have won it.

Otherwise, you would have died only as a participant. You can't rest in peace that way."

SeeNanKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The face is manly but between the legs you'll find your Florence."
Absolutely.
Even if your Florence is old and loose.
It is the foreplay that’s matter as you will get your estaceeee regardless of which hole you finally decided to deposit your seeds into.
Like “ which urinal would you be choosing if you have an urgent burst?”

jw5

Loyal
"Propagandists love to cover backside for their masters. Keep playing these word games you traitors."

jw5

Loyal
"Stern warning is a privilege, not a right.

A privilege not meant for daft Sinkies."

jw5

Loyal
"Desperation is a two-way street. Everyone was born because a man and a woman were desperate to know each other on a deeper level."