• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"CCP should learn from the PAP: no term limits. Stay in power for as long as you please, refer to leaders by their 'generation'."

jw5

Loyal
"That's why monogamy is a bad idea. In polygamy, if one wife falls ill, there are reserves on the bench."

jw5

Loyal
"What's wrong? It's Hungry Ghosts Festival, right? And they are hungry ghosts. Let them have their fun please, respect the elderly."

jw5

Loyal
"Sinkies should stop seeing governments, especially this government, as some benevolent but stern parent figure who is always looking out for your best interests. Break out of your conditioning and wake the fuck up."

jw5

Loyal
"What's wrong with a cleaner? He knows how to use a broom stick and a cleaning brush to pleasure a woman. Bankers do not know how to do that."

jw5

Loyal
"Maybe they've done a shit job. But they sure love to brag about their collective heroism on social media."

jw5

Loyal
"When you are a totalitarian regime, innovation and creativity cannot thrive, and you see everything as economic digits. Hence you need to incessantly build, demolish, rebuild, and repeat the cycle, to prop up your GDP... especially when it is a KPI to justify those obscene salaries."

jw5

Loyal
"Castles in the sky... the truth is hidden in plain sight. Greedy dumbfucks don't pay attention.

Pay attention or pay the price."

jw5

Loyal
"Buying a HDB flat is a myth. You're leasing.

Also, some people love the 'nomadic' lifestyle. Rent and stay a couple of years, then move elsewhere."

jw5

Loyal
"You don't find tranquility and calmness in order to meditate.

You meditate in order to find calmness and tranquility."

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
may hell have pity on you. or more likely, you will be in isolation for your stay there as you are on earth. I have warned you to converse civilly, but I feel that it's now time to warn you instead of advising you. I shall proceed on this tack from now :

Your desperate antics for attention for transparent to me. Your greatest supporters are actually sweetiepie and cottonmouth. They are the only ones who are willing to consistently reply to you and for that I am sure that you are grateful that they can make you feel something at all as opposed to a bleak, lonely and meaningless existence. Because otherwise you will have to face the desolate truth that you are all alone with not a single person on this planet who appreciates your presence.

So your false accusations and even more false indignation about how people are slandering and accusing you are distractions for yourself. You are creating an imaginary narrative out of thin air to support a reason to exist on this world when no one else will have you or appreciate you.

I sincerely do hope you take appropriate action to rectify your behaviour for your own well-being, but if you insist on wanting my attention this badly, I did promise you wouldn't like it.

jw5

Loyal
"This is nothing compared to the good old days when Paradiz Centre was still around.

These wannabe young punks have no idea."