• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to pay

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to

1. wow! which year were you some miss chineytown finalist?

Miss Chinatown (or any beauty pageant) tests intelligence too. You think I'd be so stupid to tell the year on a forum like this?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Clark Quay hotel fuck up wedding dinner, then call in mata when couple refuse to

Miss Chinatown (or any beauty pageant) tests intelligence too. You think I'd be so stupid to tell the year on a forum like this?

hi there

1. aiyoh! sis.
2. i am trying to fish you out.
3. you could give some range mah.
4. things like 2005 to 2008 or what.
5. hope that you are as poised and good looking as your avatar.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. aiyoh! sis.
2. i am trying to fish you out.
3. you could give some range mah.
4. things like 2005 to 2008 or what.
5. hope that you are as poised and good looking as your avatar.

Don't need to be in a hurry. I'm still new here. One thing I don't like and don't understand is why guys use sexy girl avatars. I think they must get their brains checked. I like guys who use classy or even cartoon avatars. At least they have class or humour to begin with.

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't understand why guys use sexy girl avatars.I like guys who use classy or even cartoon avatars. At least they have class or humour to begin with.

mine leh?:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't need to be in a hurry. I'm still new here. One thing I don't like and don't understand is why guys use sexy girl avatars. I think they must get their brains checked. I like guys who use classy or even cartoon avatars. At least they have class or humour to begin with.

What about mine? Mine is a living god or at least considered one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sex sells. Just like why you used a female name and avatar. :smile: