• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Bride and Groom Slammed for Asking for Wedding Guest Fee

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I am sorry but you'll need to take a test to prove it. Every and anyone can simply claim they are not a virgin.
i lost my virginity at 16 to an 18 to mgs girl from my enrichment class centre. she invited me to her house and then she teased me and the took my virginity. i swear !!!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i lost my virginity at 16 to an 18 to mgs girl from my enrichment class centre. she invited me to her house and then she teased me and the took my virginity. i swear !!!!!
did you keep her phone number? This type of girl is an asset.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
did you keep her phone number? This type of girl is an asset.
no. because my mother said waste money going to enrichment class and don't want to send me to enrichment class anymore and i lost contact with that mgs girl. her name was andrea. i still remember.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
no. because my mother said waste money going to enrichment class and don't want to send me to enrichment class anymore and i lost contact with that mgs girl. her name was andrea. i still remember.
pls go search for her on social media. If you find her, pls intro me, thank you.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is understood for chink culture, no need to say. Guests are expected to help foot the hefty bill, which is disgusting. If can’t afford a wedding, don’t have a wedding.

Better still, don't get married at all. Just find some fuck buddies like me and fuck around with no strings attached. Much better this way than to be stuck at home with an irritating bitch who keeps nagging at you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Better still, don't get married at all. Just find some fuck buddies like me and fuck around with no strings attached. Much better this way than to be stuck at home with an irritating bitch who keeps nagging at you.
You're a wise man. I wish I did the same as you.