• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest and Buddhism.Let's compare.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
perhaps the ang mo are more open-minded.
they scrutinise the fact , when do comparison they use logic and reason.

not really angmo is open minded if they believe in recarnation :wink: i spoke to a few angmo before , i ask them why they are into buddhisum ...the answer they give me is because its the in thing in their country now . and buddhisum is cool ...knn .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Talk Rot

All atheists are dumb fucks as usual without fail. :eek::cool:

Didn't explain why dumb fucks keep repeating something without scientific evidence that God should NOT exist BUT keep getting rebuffed again and again on atheists' standpoint with science instead. :biggrin::rolleyes:

It seems like science just hate them. So, some fake scientists began to do politics instead of doing scientific works. Guess these dumb atheists CAN'T take the heat anymore. They were soooooo afraid of Intelligent Design ! OMG ! :eek:

Seems like you guys need help. Drugs or aliens ?

Richard+Dawkins+and+aliens+and+atheism.JPG

so now you are enticing people to enter in a foul mouth swearing contest? what the heck happen to "good christian speak no foul language" teaching from jesus? obviously you are a fake christian. and dont give me the shit about holy anger, you never see jesus going into the temple and whip the traders, do you? perhaps you like to rewrite this passage;

<< John 2:15 >>

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle, shouting "nabeh chao chee bye!!"; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha !

gong cheeby , whats married got to do with religion ? why not you say since i dont believe in god then dont eat any food ? whahahahahaha...you are really gong until desperate want to prove to us that your cheeby god is real whahahahahaah :wink:

Chee by ghia don't ghorng lun jiao way lah ! The MOST hypocritical people are atheists.

So, not only you are a dumb fuck but the rest of the atheists are ALSO dumb fucks ! Hahahaha ! LOL :biggrin::rolleyes: Very good. Now I can start a thread to screw atheists on marriage.

There is NO such thing as marriage when one believes in atheism (no god). Use your brain, STUPID ! :wink: Marriage has HOLY (of god) matrimony. There's NO such thing as a godless marriage. A godless marriage is akin to atheists praying to nothing (no god or deity) out of a habit is purely dumb and STUPID. :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Even if there is a so-called 'godless marriage', it is a state of HYPOCRISY and STUPIDITY !! Why ?

• Why will people want to drink decaffeinated coffee in the morning ? Does not make sense.
  • Why should people go to a church that is non-spiritual ? Why bother to go in the first place ?

Marriage is the concept of God given to ancient men. Sages had been on Earth far beyond Jesus time. They practiced it long before the emergence of a dumb religion called atheism. There is a symbolism for the relationship between men and God. Of course, gods appeared as well as devils in the old days. :cool:

But, many dumb atheists are practicing marriage. Why ? They just cannot get out of the the rut ! They are constantly bombarded by the social pressure to conform or just simply lust. When they say that they 'don't believe' in any god, they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. No god, means no marriage. No god means no need to pray, right ? But, we ALL know how hypocritical or stupid atheists are. So, pray to nothing if you want to. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Stupid !

so now you are enticing people to enter in a foul mouth swearing contest?

<< John 2:15 >>

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle, shouting "nabeh chao chee bye!!"; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables."

If this is the case Israel would not have built bulwarks and used spears and arrows for war. Another useless Darwin writing going to the trash bin. :wink:

Men_fighting2_0.jpeg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb ? Now Has A Dumber Version

not really angmo is open minded if they believe in recarnation :wink: i spoke to a few angmo before , i ask them why they are into buddhisum ...the answer they give me is because its the in thing in their country now . and buddhisum is cool ...knn .

Ghorng lun jiao way lah. Coo ? You cuckoo bird. Bird man speaking bird language. :rolleyes:

Buddhism is also perfect for you.

3ppjyx.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dumb ? Now Has A Dumber Version

Ghorng lun jiao way lah. Coo ? You cuckoo bird. Bird man speaking bird language. :rolleyes:

Buddhism is also perfect for you.

3ppjyx.jpg

sorry i dont believe a man can speak like a bird :wink: only gong cheeby like you believe a snake can talk like a man :wink: whahahaahahaha

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nothing To Add ?

Hey, Gong Kia-lah, examine d picture again....from yr own blind faith member, probably from d same place u go. How can u treat yr own christian friend tis way? Then again, from what i see here is SHE ask u, Gong-Kia to zip becos yr empty vessel makes the most irk noise here
n contribute nothing just sick in yr mind.

Low iq n high stupidity=retardation is 2-fold u b getting from yr monthly tithes (most probably 2 dollars u can afford only). Yr faith is not strong here........................pay more tithes, Gong-Kia, pay more to get more folds..................................

Can confirm you cannot do GP, you have nothing here. :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

NOTHING !

Therefore, we can conclude that always1600 will get a D or E for composition. :wink:

We can safely confirm that this is the work of an empty vessel. Why ? Lots of noise, but nothing inside. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Fucks Proposal Or Conspiracy ?

sorry i dont believe a man can speak like a bird :wink: only gong cheeby like you believe a snake can talk like a man :wink: whahahaahahaha

Are you sure you are not a ghorng lun jiao man ? Should be next in line for another shoddy and stupid hero movie.

Don't so much lah. Marriage some more WTF !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hahahaha !

Chee by ghia don't ghorng lun jiao way lah ! The MOST hypocritical people are atheists.

So, not only you are a dumb fuck but the rest of the atheists are ALSO dumb fucks ! Hahahaha ! LOL :biggrin::rolleyes: Very good. Now I can start a thread to screw atheists on marriage.

There is NO such thing as marriage when one believes in atheism (no god). Use your brain, STUPID ! :wink: Marriage has HOLY (of god) matrimony. There's NO such thing as a godless marriage. A godless marriage is akin to atheists praying to nothing (no god or deity) out of a habit is purely dumb and STUPID. :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Even if there is a so-called 'godless marriage', it is a state of HYPOCRISY and STUPIDITY !! Why ?

• Why will people want to drink decaffeinated coffee in the morning ? Does not make sense.
  • Why should people go to a church that is non-spiritual ? Why bother to go in the first place ?

Marriage is the concept of God given to ancient men. Sages had been on Earth far beyond Jesus time. They practiced it long before the emergence of a dumb religion called atheism. There is a symbolism for the relationship between men and God. Of course, gods appeared as well as devils in the old days. :cool:

But, many dumb atheists are practicing marriage. Why ? They just cannot get out of the the rut ! They are constantly bombarded by the social pressure to conform or just simply lust. When they say that they 'don't believe' in any god, they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. No god, means no marriage. No god means no need to pray, right ? But, we ALL know how hypocritical or stupid atheists are. So, pray to nothing if you want to. :biggrin::rolleyes:

gong cheeby since when atheists say they cant marriage ? dont believe in your invisibleman means dont believe in marriage ? are you really that gong cheeby ? :wink: and why drink coffee in the morning got to do with your invisibleman ? you ke siao again is it ? did you eat your medication i given to your family and you :wink: ? you really gong cheeby whahahahahaah , since when marriage is a concept of god ? marriage is not given by your gong cheeby god :wink: so 5000years ago bo marriage in the whole world ? do you know what you are talking ? so divorce also created by your gong cheeby god ? you really gong until you talk rubbish :wink: thankyou for making us laugh ...whahahahahaahahahah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dumb Fucks Proposal Or Conspiracy ?

Are you sure you are not a ghorng lun jiao man ? Should be next in line for another shoddy and stupid hero movie.

Don't so much lah. Marriage some more WTF !

whahahaahahaha...why cant ppl who dont believe in god can get marry ? why not you say ppl dont believe in god dont eat food because to you your gong cheeby god create food ...whahahahaah..what a gong reply :wink: whahahahaah..its show us how smart you christains are whahahahaah...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad ! Very Bad !

since when atheists say they cant marriage ?

Drifter, I'm not surprise you can't see that MARRIAGE has to do with God's plan for men as a form of symbolism. That's the hypocrisy of atheists. :wink: They talk about bad junk food bad for one's health but they eat them anyway. WTF ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Karma ? OMG ! What will these dumb fucks think of next ? Aliens ? Hahahaha ! :*::biggrin:

3ate.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak Attack

whahahaahahaha...why cant ppl who dont believe in god can get marry ? why not you say ppl dont believe in god dont eat food because to you your gong cheeby god create food ...whahahahaah..what a gong reply :wink: whahahahaah..its show us how smart you christains are whahahahaah...

As usual weak. You not hitting me ! Don't try to hit me and hit me ! C'mon, are you that weak ? Hahahaha !

stoptrying.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bad ! Very Bad !

Drifter, I'm not surprise you can't see that MARRIAGE has to do with God's plan for men as a form of symbolism. That's the hypocrisy of atheists. :wink: They talk about bad junk food bad for one's health but they eat them anyway. WTF ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Karma ? OMG ! What will these dumb fucks think of next ? Aliens ? Hahahaha ! :*::biggrin:

3ate.jpg

GONG CHEEBY , if marriage is plan by god ...then divorce also ? whahahahaahahah...see how dumb you getting when you talk to a smart atheist :wink: whahahahahaha . who talk about bad junk food and eat it ? again you are hearing voice ? whahahahaahahah...faster take your medication now ....:wink: whahahahaahah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Weak Attack

As usual weak. You not hitting me ! Don't try to hit me and hit me ! C'mon, are you that weak ? Hahahaha !

stoptrying.jpg

i dont need to whack you ...you are already whacking yourself here for us to see whahahahaaha....gong cheeby :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ghorng Jiao Way !

gong cheeby , i wait for you at the chat room :wink:

What has a stupid person got to offer ? No quality writing. No info. More junks ? Hahahaha ! OMG !

Stupid fuck loves some kind of attention seeking venue to 'boast' of their stupidity ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Hmmm ... you should go and see a doc fast. :cool:

drawing-medicine-bottle_pdb07005.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ghorng Jiao Way !

What has a stupid person got to offer ? No quality writing. No info. More junks ? Hahahaha ! OMG !

Stupid fuck loves some kind of attention seeking venue to 'boast' of their stupidity ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Hmmm ... you should go and see a doc fast. :cool:

drawing-medicine-bottle_pdb07005.jpg

talk so much but no balls to come chat room :wink: whahahahaah. your invisibleman never give you strength is it ? whahahaah

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do NOT Entertain A Pure Idiot

talk so much but no balls to come chat room :wink: whahahahaah. your invisibleman never give you strength is it ? whahahaah

I can see from your writing, there's nothing. You are a loser. What fight ? Mai ghorng lun jiao way lah. You can't even fight properly and you want a MASTER to entertain you ? KNN ! :eek::rolleyes:

You are NOT even fit to lift my slippers. Dumb ! Cock people loves to talk cock.

frabz-what-if-I-told-you-youre-a-dickhead-9654ea.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do NOT Entertain A Pure Idiot

I can see from your writing, there's nothing. You are a loser. What fight ? Mai ghorng lun jiao way lah. You can't even fight properly and you want a MASTER to entertain you ? KNN ! :eek::rolleyes:

You are NOT even fit to lift my slippers. Dumb ! Cock people loves to talk cock.

frabz-what-if-I-told-you-youre-a-dickhead-9654ea.jpg

talk is cheap lah gong cheeby ..until now still dare not come to chat room ...talk so much also no use ..just like you can say your god can do this do that but all talk only whahahaahahaha ....

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hahahaha !

Marriage is the concept of God given to ancient men.

As an atheist Theravada Buddhist, I don't believe in marriage.

Nothing is permanent and unchangeable. Love and emotions do fade and alter. That's why there are divorces. Marriage is a state of delusion hoping for something to last even though it goes against the nature of all things to change. Just like chasing after an invisible man in the sky hoping for eternal salvation ...