• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas was never the birthday of the FICTIONAL Jesus.........

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blindly whack and pray some m&d will stuck. Gongest cheebye!!!

Can the abysmally ignorant village atheist deny that he believes the universe exploded into existence from nothing? Not unless he is not an atheist!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
6a0133f0b2fdc2970b019b0163ef6e970d-pi

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for recommending the book here too, did you recommend to your fellow abysmally ignorant village atheists? Don't short-change them! Spam them with this book recommendation! Quick! :wink:

Waiting for you to write a review. :wink:

Pay special attention to Rochford's reasonings on the surah and nostradamus. And the same reasoings need to apply back to the evil book .:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for you to write a review. :wink:

Pay special attention to Rochford's reasonings on the surah and nostradamus. And the same reasoings need to apply back to the evil book .:wink:

Proof to me you read his book, or you only read negative reviews of his book? Better order that book now, don't play dumb when I question you later about this book. You still got time before my book arrives. I am fast reader.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof to me you read his book, or you only read negative reviews of his book? Better order that book now, don't play dumb when I question you later about this book. You still got time before my book arrives. I am fast reader.:wink:

Read the chapter on Nostradamus before jumping the gun to rant .:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the chapter on Nostradamus before jumping the gun to rant .:wink:

But did AIVA even have the book to read first before commenting? So when my book arrive you ready to take on questions? Better hurry get DHL to deliver book to you ASAP! If you get it earlier than me you can still quickly read it and PRETEND you read it long time ago and PRETEND you are knowledgeable about the book enough to critique it. :wink: