• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu in CHC case..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
177338214619433b635a383f01b7fa83f45e8a72.jpg

Hallelujah! Let's give god a big hand!

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
nose made sharp by plastic surgery?

Nothing wrong with that if indeed Serena had a plastic surgery to make her nose sharper.

Even Sun Whore had plastic surgery. At one time in the past she even dyed her hair to brunette and wore colored contact lenses to look Ang Mo.

If an Ang Mo girl had a plastic surgery to flatten her nose and narrow her eyes to slant eyes to look more Chink, then it's insanity.

Last edited:

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yes.. money sucking organization under the guise of a church. Those in this forum who defended it are of course clones from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't recall bro. She knew who hired the killer but LL must keep quiet coz the next time, it would be fatal. She must learn not to bite the hand that feeds.

wasnt she the one who was also involved with the one eyed dragon???

whats the story on that one man....sounds like a lot of things never surfaced......

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasnt she the one who was also involved with the one eyed dragon???

whats the story on that one man....sounds like a lot of things never surfaced......

Looking at the emails that she (serina wee) send around, I think the inmates in Changi prison are gleefully waiting for her company.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No involvement with One-Eyed Dragon.

Oh i think i got it mixed up with that ah long san matter....she is definitely in on that matter as well as the lim soo gee saga....from what i heard...

Anyway let sleeping dogs lie.......