• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Embassy in Tokyo received bullet threat from "Jap's PM"

HotDogWater

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate all politics. I don't like either political party. One should not belong to them - one should be an individual, standing in the middle. Anyone that belongs to a party stops thinking.

When one gets himself too involved in politics and start thinking along racial lines, then his brain will have already been dead.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Honorable JAPS should just blast this swines into roasted pigs, that would teach them not to fuck with humans.

I would like to make a shout-out to all humans in the world, We should unite and get rid of all this dirty buck tooth yellow animals for good. They look weird, they smell weird and they are full of viruses, time to get rid of this diseased ridden pests before they cause more harm to mankind.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are likely to see war. It has very little to do with zainichi chosenjin. The talk that is being officially done by pure bred Japanese officials is a guarantee for blood. There is no backing down with their guailan talk. Japanese factories and businesses will suffer very badly. You will see a fantastic market loss for Japan. Joke is Japan has no idea how to back down nor how to go to war and win.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are likely to see war. It has very little to do with zainichi chosenjin. The talk that is being officially done by pure bred Japanese officials is a guarantee for blood. There is no backing down with their guailan talk. Japanese factories and businesses will suffer very badly. You will see a fantastic market loss for Japan. Joke is Japan has no idea how to back down nor how to go to war and win.

The problem is Japanese are fed on a diet of adulterated history and they cannot see real changes in the external environment or realize the change in themselves. To many, they are still the World conquering people of the WWII and the decades before that.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is Japanese are fed on a diet of adulterated history and they cannot see real changes in the external environment or realize the change in themselves. To many, they are still the World conquering people of the WWII and the decades before that.

To them it is still the East Asia Co-Prosperity Spheres and Jippuns are the liberators. Jippun (not zainichi chosenjin - can google that in English, Japanese or Chinese :biggrin:) with pHDs still write that crap and fly it - even talk about in cabinet. Wait till the PRCs write the same one - Jippun still want to exterminate PRC as they never finish experiments on 731 and a good chinese is a dead one. We are heading down that road. As long as we stay a far and watch the show it is ok. Jippun the bastard want to pull SE Asia, esp SGP as bullet shield. Nin neh. You can go eat PRC bullets as well as the mei meis Jippun companies and even their impt people do in Cheena

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There will be No war .. Don't worry . China and Japan can't afford to go war because of their country current economy :wink:

If I'm the PM of Japan I will be more lau LAN :wink: tell china Japan is not so easy to makan :wink:

Worst come to worst Japan will move their production back to Japan and quality will increase BUT u comsumers will pay for higher price because it's made in Japan :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many ah tiong supporter here :wink: Kena brain wash that all Chinese is 龙的船人? :wink: by those PRC ?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many ah tiong supporter here :wink: Kena brain wash that all Chinese is 龙的船人? :wink: by those PRC ?

Actually, it has nothing to do with support or not support. History is history. Fact is fact. These politicians can try to play politics, setting this against that. Taunt this, instigate that. The ordinary people are only interested in what is right, not what is politically right.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, it has nothing to do with support or not support. History is history. Fact is fact. These politicians can try to play politics, setting this against that. Taunt this, instigate that. The ordinary people are only interested in what is right, not what is politically right.

All politicians in the world are the same :wink: . Yes history is history facts is facts .. The facts is everything about ww2 are already history .. Don't be like those ah tiong politicians that always try to use history to play politics :wink:

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese wants Jap's blood for raping and murdering their ancestors. Japan is cursed for the same thing, raping and murdering the descendants of their ancestors too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese wants Jap's blood for raping and murdering their ancestors. Japan is cursed for the same thing, raping and murdering the descendants of their ancestors too.

What about mao ze tong ? Why the Chinese treat him like god despite he kill so many Chinese ... As I say politics is a dirty game around the world .

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All politicians in the world are the same :wink: . Yes history is history facts is facts .. The facts is everything about ww2 are already history .. Don't be like those ah tiong politicians that always try to use history to play politics :wink:

Just because your wife is a Jap doesn't mean you have to Ah Tiong this, Ah Tiong that. And it is not just Ah Tiongs that are upset. The Korean are upset. The Hongkies are upset. The Taiwanese are upset.

Anyway it is the Jap politicians who first stirred this up for reasons God knows (pardon my expression), maybe pandering to a powerful external power but definitely not for the good of its people.

It is time that Japan make a critical assessment of their priorities and where their present and future markets are and will be. You know the Japanese well, you should give them proper advice and not propagate a misconception that does not meet with the present reality.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be No war .. Don't worry . China and Japan can't afford to go war because of their country current economy :wink:

If I'm the PM of Japan I will be more lau LAN :wink: tell china Japan is not so easy to makan :wink:

Worst come to worst Japan will move their production back to Japan and quality will increase BUT u comsumers will pay for higher price because it's made in Japan :wink:

We will buy Korea. You have been in Japan too long. No need to buy Japanese. It has nothing to do with Anti-Japan. International consumers buy what is cheapest and most practical. Japanese products in terms of technology is not special and a lot are really unnecessary and meant only for Alien Japanese. Japanese products are overpriced and not necessary. German products are far better but ugly and with the overseas production shift, better than Japan in quality and price. A Bosch is better and cheaper than a Makita with less funny problems.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because your wife is a Jap doesn't mean you have to Ah Tiong this, Ah Tiong that. And it is not just Ah Tiongs that are upset. The Korean are upset. The Hongkies are upset. The Taiwanese are upset.

Anyway it is the Jap politicians who first stirred this up for reasons God knows (pardon my expression), maybe pandering to a powerful external power but definitely not for the good of its people.

It is time that Japan make a critical assessment of their priorities and where their present and future markets are and will be. You know the Japanese well, you should give them proper advice and not propagate a misconception that does not meet with the present reality.

People who truly understand the Japanese are those who have seen their real faces when push comes to shove in work. Drifter has not. He is still at Kabuki level and does not know what Japs think about him. They consider him Ah Tiong, whether or not he is ABC or Singaporean. He will know how much he is gaijin when it breaks out. My intel around SE Asia already informs me Japs do not like or want to deal with ethnic Chinese. All are ah tiongs to them.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As you say early .. Facts is facts ..there's nothing wrong calling those PRC ah tiong . If my wife isn't Japanese I will still call them ah tiong . How many ppl here call those PRC ah tiong ? You mean their wife also Japanese ?

Taiwan (only some ppl not all taiwanese , dont forget alot of taiwanese love japan thats why you can see many kanji sign around taiwan ) and Korea are upset because they are taught how to hate the Japanese in school ( check YouTube for proof ) .

All those country politicians are just sour grape because of Japan . Same like what Malaysia hated Singapore :wink: . Don't be fool by politician games :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People who truly understand the Japanese are those who have seen their real faces when push comes to shove in work. Drifter has not. He is still at Kabuki level and does not know what Japs think about him. They consider him Ah Tiong, whether or not he is ABC or Singaporean.

You are right about the work thing .. Although I don't have to work under them ..I still have many Japanese friends who is not self- employ here .

I have no problem with the Japanese here for over 10years .by the way I have more Japanese friends then ah tiong here .

HotDogWater

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the end, the masses are just pawns for the politicians. The world is more inter-linked than we can estimate. In the past, you don't see CCP officials' children studying in US or UK. Now with the opening up, a lot of them are studying in US or UK, enjoying their lives over there and not giving a shit about China. Same for US, Wal-Mart and all setting up bases in China and reaping profits. If US and China ends up with a military confrontation, both sides are assured of mutually assured destruction.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the end, the masses are just pawns for the politicians. The world is more inter-linked than we can estimate. In the past, you don't see CCP officials' children studying in US or UK. Now with the opening up, a lot of them are studying in US or UK, enjoying their lives over there and not giving a shit about China. Same for US, Wal-Mart and all setting up bases in China and reaping profits. If US and China ends up with a military confrontation, both sides are assured of mutually assured destruction.

Yes you are right ... The mass is just a puppet or tools for those politicans dirty game .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right about the work thing .. Although I don't have to work under them ..I still have many Japanese friends who is not self- employ here .

I have no problem with the Japanese here for over 10years .by the way I have more Japanese friends then ah tiong here .

No surprising. Ah tiongs after the cultural revolution have very little similarities with overseas Chinese that did not go through it. The current real culture in China is about money.